Car & Bike Updgades for my CBR250R ABS Edition

Hey guys,

I wanted to ask what upgrades can be done the the CBR250R without voiding warranty???
Changing Filter and silencer voids the warranty...

I'll be changing the clutch and break levers to Sports levers (The ones with 6 levels settings...) That will cost maybe 1.5k...
Anyone kno where I can get 'Bikers' Parts in Mumbai??? : BIKERS

Also tell me all upgrades I can do with links and cost, so that I can start saving money for em accordingly :)

Regards,
kidpikoon

How can you call them upgrades?? :p

Keep the bike stock... That works best. Only thing I would like to suggest would be removing the Saree Guard. It looks out of place! :)

what I'm planning so far is to upgrade the horn. HH and Honda are pathetic at this. why can't they think a lil bit about this while launching bikes. the lowest end to the top end..all have the same pathetic road runner horn.

Yeah, I think even Yamaha has the same road runner horn.. A bike like FZ and Fazer have such a BEEP BEEP horn :S

@OP : Dont upgrade anything. The bike as it is has everything other than a powerful horn as Madnav has said. You can change it depending on your liking

^Get the infamous Roots Megasonic. Will scare the shit out of those unwary pedestrians and motorists. :p

chiragsthakur said:
Yeah, I think even Yamaha has the same road runner horn.. A bike like FZ and Fazer have such a BEEP BEEP horn :S

@OP : Dont upgrade anything. The bike as it is has everything other than a powerful horn as Madnav has said. You can change it depending on your liking

R15 v2 has a sweet sound. Would like something soother.

Gannu said:
^Get the infamous Roots Megasonic. Will scare the shit out of those unwary pedestrians and motorists. :p

I guess you are talking about the beep in the jeep sound :p

Dont really want shrill sound, it will annoy myself more than the pedestrians :p

Would rather prefer something like the one on VW polo in tone and sound.

Gannu said:
^It isn't a beep. Ambassadors and Jeeps used to have those. Hear it once and decide.

will do saar.

finally got the registration number yesterday.

awaiting weekend for a day trip around the town.. :)

If you want some fancy upgrade, try some hid light.

One of my friend have on his fz,,, looks stunning...

Sent from my iPad 2(3G) using Tapatalk

You can change the filter and exhaust without voiding the warranty... Just replace the custom ones with stock one while going for servicing ;)

Get frame sliders, as said by Tarun they surely help to save fairing from getting damaged ...

If going for HID go for 4300k or 5000k colour temp Xenons , they are brightest and give pure white light ... 6000k will give you slightly bluish tinge ...

If your into cornering and stuff then replace stock tyres with Pirelli Sports Demon they offer superior grip in dry/wet conditions ...

Frame slider are best thing to get . .

In delhi it cost 4500/-

n in terms of looks stock is best

yeah remove the saree guard and change d number plate :p

Dude apart from hid add some underglow leds too..some mod dat I made it my rtr 160fi.. It will sure look cool :)

user21749pic57581259000.jpg

user21749pic75801267641.jpg

Hey Guys,

Here is the Price list for Bikers Parts for CBR250R in Mumbai:
https://www.rapidshare.com/#!download|363|1905126618|CBR_250R_NEW_FINAL_PRICE_LIST-CUSTOMERS.pdf|287

All Parts are Expensive...
Buying Rs.12000 Fairing Protectors for the Fairing that would be recovered in the Insurance anyways is just not worth it...
Considering that they are just 2 small screw like but very strong pieces, its production wont cost more than Rs.1,500
So all the cost is just for the Bikers name I guess...

Any other cheaper but good quality material available in India???
I want to buy almost all the Protective parts in the list...

Back