Upgrade mania !!

buBleZ

Skilled
So much damage happened last week Slowly upgrading my gear for the new year :D

First comes the

Logitech G15

A neat looking keyboard

Razer Exactmat with control/speed surfaces

The pad is excellent. My G5 laser mouse just slips like butter. Scored lot of headshots using sniper class in tf2 and completed a a achievement :bounce:

My input setup uses Logitech G15 + Razer exactmatt + Logitech G5

Corsair 4GB Voyager

The sticker on the box reads the price as 4000 :/ :eek::eek:

Tagan 700W BZ modular power supply

Quite heavy stuff

PSU in a neat pouch

A nice toolkit and cable pouch.. Contains a pair of gloves, screwdriver, screws and wire tieoffs

A closer look at the modular outputs. Supports quad card setup and tagan claims the colored stuff is patented

Putting my psu glove to good use :D Chips and plumcake gave me company when I was setting these up :p

Merry X'mas all :)

arunhalo said:
well cong happy gaming what type of cpu and mo and gpu you own :)

I have a quite old sys...:p AMD3200+ CPU + 7800GS AGP card.. Atleast this was good for upto games like stalker.. Planning to upgrade in Jan / Feb

Congrats !! You've done your homework in choosing the components well :) Now, upgrade that antique processor and graphic card (Otherwise you'll become part of us "939" zombies) :lol:

hehe RELIC NICE stuff man really neat things .. really good stuff. now that machine is crying 8800gts + q6600 2x 2 gb ram

G5's laser sensor is kinda crappy for twich games. Severe skipping issues. Also the quad card setup is a gimmick. PSU will struggle to run a pair of 8800 ultras. My rig's power consumption reaches well over 700W in crysis.

tusharrastogi said:
Very Nice Buy On This Christmas Dude...congrats...can You Tell The Rates Too Brother...??

Logitech g15 - 4500
Razer exact mouse pad - 1975
Tagan 700 W - 6950
Corsair Voyager 4GB - 1300
Chips + cake - 70 :bleh:

Chaos said:
G5's laser sensor is kinda crappy for twich games. Severe skipping issues. Also the quad card setup is a gimmick. PSU will struggle to run a pair of 8800 ultras. My rig's power consumption reaches well over 700W in crysis.

What are twich games? I play mostly fps and havent experienced any serious problems. I bought g5 when it was the top logitech product :S

And about power supply tthat seems way too much.. see this page for example

AnandTech: NVIDIA's 3-way SLI: Can we finally play Crysis?

A tri-SLI setup with 8800ultra only consumes above 700w. I bought the 700W with a plan of buying the 3870 X2 card when its released

Nightshots of the new Orangey G15 please. :p
(Personally i love the orange glow to blue- fluoro/leaf green is next- have always used pods with orange glow as i found them far more soothing to the strained eye. :p)

You had chips and cake with the gloves on while you assembled your stuff. :rofl:

buBleZ said:
What are twich games? I play mostly fps and havent experienced any serious problems. I bought g5 when it was the top logitech product :S

And about power supply tthat seems way too much.. see this page for example
AnandTech: NVIDIA's 3-way SLI: Can we finally play Crysis?
A tri-SLI setup with 8800ultra only consumes above 700w. I bought the 700W with a plan of buying the 3870 X2 card when its released

By twich games I mean fast FPS'es like Q3A or UT. If you are a low sensitivity player like me, it'll skip. That AT machine doesnt have any peripherals connected nor does it have an OC'ed CPU, nor does it have 6 hard drives and water cooling like my rig.

Having said that, a single 3870 X2 will run just fine on that PSU.

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Nightshots of the new Orangey G15 please. :p
(Personally i love the orange glow to blue- fluoro/leaf green is next- have always used pods with orange glow as i found them far more soothing to the strained eye. :p)

You had chips and cake with the gloves on while you assembled your stuff. :rofl:

No was assembling with bare hands and eating with gloves on :bleh:

Back