Upgraded my Portable Audio

Metalspree

Skilled
Got the Head-Direct RE 1 :D. Its one beast of a IEM'w which needs to be fed with loads of power for it to shine, so went ahead and got a sparingly used JDS Labs cMoy Bass Boost v 2.0 Headphone Amplifier from an Australian Head-Fier.

Now my portable setup feel complete.The RE1 are the best you can get and ohh yeah the amp is amazing for the price.I would recommend this amp as a first step towards audiophile equipment :eek:hyeah:

p1010245q.jpg

p1010262e.jpg

p1010276v.jpg

p1010277b.jpg

p1010281.jpg

Damages :

Head-Direct RE 1 - $89 USD Shipped

cMoy Amplifier -$45 AUD Shipped

Congos on purchases...esp, the amp.

but they dont look so portable:( Well, thats me, I would consider ur cowon player alone not portable.personal choice.anyways setup shud be one hellua aural bliss :)

^ The Cowon D2 is slightly bigger than a credit card. It's really tiny in real :p Why wouldn't you consider it portable :S ?

Congrats on the setup dude :D.

Nice! Look at that amplifier! Awesomeness amplified!! :p

Congratulations on that super buy.

Maybe you need to place a ruler besides that D2+amp setup to show how tiny it actually is. :)

sajitsm said:
Congos on purchases...esp, the amp.

but they dont look so portable:( Well, thats me, I would consider ur cowon player alone not portable.personal choice.anyways setup shud be one hellua aural bliss :)

You have to comprimise on something if u want pure audio bliss;)

FaH33m said:
^ The Cowon D2 is slightly bigger than a credit card. It's really tiny in real :p Why wouldn't you consider it portable :S ?

Congrats on the setup dude :D.

Thank You Thank You .Btw whats up with u and some many reviews
phoenix844884 said:

Maybe you need to place a ruler besides that D2+amp setup to show how tiny it actually is. :)

Thanks mate.Will do it by evening.Now going to see Avatar 3D in IMAX :eek:hyeah:

Congrats. enajoy your stuff.:hap2:

phoenix844884 said:

9V battery inside Amplified does give hint about it's size. :)

Back