Monitors UPS not working with PC,monitor,modem, but works with other devices

gamezone

Recruit
I am facing a strange issue related to my UPS.
My UPS fails to work with my PC and also with monitor whereas it works with any other devices even mixer grinder. But the

moment I plug in my monitor or CPU or modem cord, the green light doesn't display at all. A week back I had a virus in my

system and I got removed it by scanning. But since then my PC is not getting shut down. Whenever I try to shut down, it

automatically gets restarted. Are both these issues related? I am really not sure what should be done now.
Please help me.
:S

You need to Format your HDD < atleast I think so > as for the UPS which company is it and what PSU are you using with your system < system configuration will help > :)

for the virus problem-do a reformat or an repair of windows....you should be fine.....

as for the ups....need some more info before commenting

Your virus and ups are not related to each other. Post your system config
#1.For your virus you can either repair the os or can reinstall it. Reinstall is better.
#2.Does your system works without the ups, via mains
if yes then the ups is faulty, it is not necessary that if the ups takes the load of the mixer, it will take your system load
if no then the problem may be with your psu

If his mixer is of 600watts (most common i've seen everywhere), if its attached to ups, then wont ups get a load of 600 watts when mixer is switched on?

Back