Less than 10K URGENT- Need a phone till 10k

Questions:-
1. Budget?
A: INR 10k

2. Preferred display size, type and resolution?
A: The best in this budget

3. Preferred operating system? (Android (with version), iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: One UI or stock

4. Preferred connectivity options? (4G, 3G, 2G etc).
A: Dual 4G

5. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: Moto, Samsung

6. What is your intended use for this phone (internet, camera, multimedia, mails etc.)?
A: Browsing, apps, movies, maybe a little gaming

7. Single SIM/ Dual SIM?
A: Dual 4G

8. New or Used? Online or Offline?
A: New. Don’t mind buying online.

9. Any other requirements?
A: Good battery, microsd card if possible.

10. If you have already considered a phone, then please mention the model
A: Samsung M02, Moto- there are tons of models in this range so confused.

@Kaleen Bhaiya @Emperor
The phone is used by elders at home. Only whatsapp is installed. Rest are preinstalled apps which cannot be deleted without root. The phone has started lagging since the past few days whether we are operating it normally or while watching a video on YT the lag can be seen. The variant is 4+64. Any help?

Refer this....

Also regularly clean media from WA. It takes a lot of memory. If you are fine with factory reset, do give it a try and then follow steps in the YT above.
Sad to see Samsung resorting to such crappy stuff in their phones.

Refer this....

Also regularly clean media from WA. It takes a lot of memory. If you are fine with factory reset, do give it a try and then follow steps in the YT above.
Sad to see Samsung resorting to such crappy stuff in their phones.
Will check the video and get back. WA is empty just 1 photo shared and 2 messages. By clean media you mean delete media from WA?
The older M21 released last year works great. This 2021 version is lagging.

Yes, media i.e. pictures and video files take a lot of space.
How can consuming the empty space make a phone stutter and/or lag?
Just watched that video, I am a super private guy always do that while setting up a device. Didn't disable the app cloud though, will check whether it's in that phone or not and will get back.
Are you saying it's lagging within 1 week of usage??? Check for any sneaky apps getting installed by elder users clicks wrong or scam links on WhatsApp ?
It was the first thing that I checked, nothing is installed. The number is only with some trusted family members and friends.
@becool773 ... as suggested by @Kaleen Bhaiya do factory reset +FOLLOW video for settings and see the difference.

I my self was experience same issue with my Samsung within 3-4 months and went through factory reset and result is really good.

I also agree with @vishalrao
Factory reset is the last option as I think it has something to do either with the software or the build.
While setting up this 2021 version and after entering the Google id, the same was not progressing. It kept on giving some error. It took like half an hour just to get pass that step. I should have formatted then only.

Last edited:
Back