Budget 21-30k Urgent suggestion required

jinvidia

Adept
Edit: I have changed my choices. So please take time in going through it

BUDGET : STRICTLY BELOW 30K

Will use my PC for light to moderate gaming and office use . The PC must be future proof. KINDLY suggest if this suits best for me.

One thing is I should be able to use a 32bit O/S atleast for sometime and I hope that the ASUS H97 PRO will be compatible with that.

I would retain : 1 TB HDD , HD 6770 GPU AND MONITOR and CABBY

My purchases are:

i3 - Haswell 4th Gen i3 - 4130 / 3.4 GHz

MOBO - ASUS H97 PRO

RAM - CORSIAR 4GB 1600 ( is it better to get 1 stick of 1600 instead of 2 sticks of 1333 ?)

PSU - SEASONIC S12II520

I would like to use my ZEBRONICS ANTIBIOTIC CABINET FOR THIS SETUP since it is in good condition and it would save me some buck. Advisable ?

Kindly suggest along with the price if possible

I don't want to go for AMD setup as there is no onboard solution except with A88X boards which I don't prefer. It is for this reason I have switched to INTEL..

please reply asap I would like to make my purchase tomorrow itself in Chennai.

thanx in advance

Last edited:
@ bssunil Budget is 35k.

I already have corsair cx400 and zebronics antibiotic cabinet

I hope that the cabinet will not be a problem as it can hold the mobo without any congestion, but i am still skeptical as far as air flow is concerned
but i doubt whether the PSU being 3 years old will be able to juice the 6770 and the new proccy/mobo setup together.

The PSU handles my existing setup which is x2 550BE, M3N78EM mobo and 2x2 GB ram, 1 TB HDD with the above GPU.

Can i retain this PSU and cabinet for the new setup ?
Cuz my parents are reluctant to get the new setup as the budget has gone beyond 30k.

CPU -Intel Core i5 4440 -11200,
MB -Gigabyte B85M-D3H -5200,
RAM -Corsair Vengeance 4GB 1600Mhz -2800,
PSU -Seasonic S12II 520 -4800,
Case -Deepcool TESSERACT Cabinet -2600,
GPU -Sapphire R7 250 1GB -6000,
HDD -WD Caviar Blue 500GB -3000.
KB+Mouse -Logitech MK200 -700.
TOTAL -36,300.

Its better to go for a new setup than to retain old and outdated components like GPU & PSU.Try to convince your parents that such new setup will last for another 4-5 years.Ok.
Always a well ventilated cabinet will increase the life of the components inside the cabinet.Ok.

Back