PC Peripherals Urgent! Where can i buy philips #00 screwdriver in Delhi?

Styx

Skilled
As the title says, I'm looking to buy a philips #00 screwdriver in Delhi, preferably around Nehru Place area. And if you know any place where i can order it online in India, that's fine too.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks for replying, Gannu.

That Toolkit you linked does indeed seem to have the philips #00 head. The build quality of the driver doesn't look that great though.

I guess i'll order one anyway and see if it works for me.

Thanks for replying, Gannu.

That Toolkit you linked does indeed seem to have the philips #00 head. The build quality of the driver doesn't look that great though.

I guess i'll order one anyway and see if it works for me.

I have one which I sourced off eBay sometime back and for the price it retails for, I wouldn't really complain. :p

It has the magnetic chuck and holds the bit properly. There's a rubber based handle as well for a decent grip. These bits may not be made of drop-forged steel but they work as advertised. I've used them to open up my netbook a lot of times. Of course, if you apply a lot of torque to unscrew using a wrong bit, you will damage the bit. Common sense!

PS: Long time no see Styx? I recall you used to post a lot of Mac and iOS related stuff before.

As the title says, I'm looking to buy a philips #00 screwdriver in Delhi, preferably around Nehru Place area. And if you know any place where i can order it online in India, that's fine too.

Any help will be appreciated.

In nehru place you will easily find it nearly every second shop will have it

Back