URGENTLY need Tocilizumab injection in Delhi

ninjenstein

Disciple
Can somebody please help me with getting this in Delhi... Called up all distributors from Delhi and Gurgaon it's either not available or they're simply not answering any calls. Tried few other pharmacies as well. They don't pick up calls anymore. Patient is in PSRI hospital Delhi.
PHOTO-2021-05-13-14-57-15.jpg

Distributors list - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DCUHWRUz-Zss2P93bSby2T4uyZWJTr69/view

Can somebody please help me with getting this in Delhi... Called up all distributors from Delhi and Gurgaon it's either not available or they're simply not answering any calls. Tried few other pharmacies as well. They don't pick up calls anymore. Patient is in PSRI hospital Delhi.
View attachment 105447
Distributors list - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DCUHWRUz-Zss2P93bSby2T4uyZWJTr69/view
try reaching out to local NGOs who are helping ppl with Covid, they will arrange Remdesvir and Tocilizumab (as needed and at an nominal rates - not at scalper rate) and if the patient is in Covid hospital (approved for Covid treatment) - ask Collector/District Magistrate Office, they will help you with arrangement.

Also tagging our fellow forum member @red dragon - he might be able to help you with some contact.

Thanks for trying to help... After calling hundreds of phone numbers all day it wasn't available anywhere except black market. Patient (in critical condition) paid 3 lakhs for the injection which normally costs 40,000.

And this is just one unit. She is going to need more day after tomorrow. No idea how we are going to get that. At least this is good news but hope gov. doesn't **** this up -
Thanks a lot for trying to help fellow TE members. I hope I don't have to ask again in a couple of days...

I'm so sorry that I missed this completely ( didn't show up as notification either) Do you still need Actemra?
We still have around 20 vials with us (it's free) and can arrange it directly from Cipla in all major cities (but Cipla will charge manufacturing cost but I'm not sure of the exact pricing in India...should be around 70 percent of MRP)
But we need a prescription with registration number of the concerned doctor.

I'm so sorry that I missed this completely ( didn't show up as notification either) Do you still need Actemra?
We still have around 20 vials with us (it's free) and can arrange it directly from Cipla in all major cities (but Cipla will charge manufacturing cost but I'm not sure of the exact pricing in India...should be around 70 percent of MRP)
Yes, thank you so much... PMing you...

Thanks for trying to help... After calling hundreds of phone numbers all day it wasn't available anywhere except black market. Patient (in critical condition) paid 3 lakhs for the injection which normally costs 40,000.

And this is just one unit. She is going to need more day after tomorrow. No idea how we are going to get that. At least this is good news but hope gov. doesn't **** this up -
Thanks a lot for trying to help fellow TE members. I hope I don't have to ask again in a couple of days...

Wow! The pricing for these essential meds has gone absurd. I hope the people taking advantage during these times DIE a very painful death.

@red dragon can you also try to arrange for the new demand in market about the anti-fungal drug(Liposomal Amphotericin B). Many people are looking for it and not able to get anywhere. Also the prescription says more than 100 qty for each patient.

Liposomal ampho B is pretty expensive boss and we didn't bring any with us as we were not expecting mucormycosis of all things!!
Covid 19 is not responsible for the fungal infection. It's the unrestricted use of steroids.
Getting access to liposomal ampho B is going to be difficult.
However if someone needs it in our hospital, we will twist some arms of some pharma companies and blackmail them to get it.
Like you guys, we are also desperate, and getting support from some very unlikely people.

Dose is 3-6mg/kg/ 6hourly. Comes in 50mg vials (AmBisome)
Posaconazole also works in mucormycosis. Please request your doctor to use posaconazole. Isavuconazole can also be used AFAIK.
Getting 240 vials of AmBisome will be impossible now. If nothing's available you have to take risk and use non liposomal Amphotericin B. We do it all the time in HIV patients. Few only develop renal failure.

Liposomal ampho B is pretty expensive boss and we didn't bring any with us as we were not expecting mucormycosis of all things!!
Covid 19 is not responsible for the fungal infection. It's the unrestricted use of steroids.
Getting access to liposomal ampho B is going to be difficult.
However if someone needs it in our hospital, we will twist some arms of some pharma companies and blackmail them to get it.
Like you guys, we are also desperate, and getting support from some very unlikely people.
What do you think about the theory that people have been "fed with" industrial oxygen (due to ongoing shortage of medical grade oxygen) and this oxygen was contaminated with black fungus spores?

What do you think about the theory that people have been "fed with" industrial oxygen (due to ongoing shortage of medical grade oxygen) and this oxygen was contaminated with black fungus spores?

It can happen in one plant or two but people are getting infected with black fungus all over the country.

They are getting their supply from a myriad of plants and it seems improbable that a large number of plants will have the exact same contamination issue.

I know nothing about industrial oxygen. Learning from you guys.
What Marcus said seems very logical. I still think it's due to Steroids, hyperglycemia and contaminated water in humidifiers ( not the oxygen itself)
Which industries use 100 percent oxygen in large scale?

To the nuggets who postings dose and all, I hate you guys.
that’s how steroid went out of control thanks to Dhruv Rathi who told home steroid is to be taken for covid.
and tocilizumab works if given on time.
Who is black marketing it?
The thugs of politicians.
Black fungus shit is due to covid.
Dragon to read about T cell immunity and how spike interferes with it.
steroid home prescription is second shut.
Dose is 3-6mg/kg/ 6hourly. Comes in 50mg vials (AmBisome)
Posaconazole also works in mucormycosis. Please request your doctor to use posaconazole. Isavuconazole can also be used AFAIK.
Getting 240 vials of AmBisome will be impossible now. If nothing's available you have to take risk and use non liposomal Amphotericin B. We do it all the time in HIV patients. Few only develop renal failure.
It’s all under district admin to distribute the antifungal and esavouconazol does work but again availability is issue. Just 1000 were imported in last consignment and it’s already distributed across.

Last edited:
Back