iOS USA Iphone 11 No Service and repair in India

davidlan

Recruit
Hi,
I bought a new iphone 11 when I visited USA. I was promised it has international warranty. Recently I cracked my display and took it to apple premium center, shocked to hear the response, we do not do anything with US iphone's and they call iphone 6 as parts.

I tried raising a complaint with apple and nothing happened, some one from apple just called that is all.......I wasted lots of my time.

I guess Apple is no more a great company in terms of customer service.

You can share it in the dedicated feedback thread.

Hi,
I bought a new iphone 11 when I visited USA. I was promised it has international warranty. Recently I cracked my display and took it to apple premium center, shocked to hear the response, we do not do anything with US iphone's and they call iphone 6 as parts.

I tried raising a complaint with apple and nothing happened, some one from apple just called that is all.......I wasted lots of my time.

I guess Apple is no more a great company in terms of customer service.
Sorry to hear mate, As for the damaged screen its not covered under warranty you will have to pay for the repairs. Did they gave u any estimate for the repair?

Man this really puts a dent in the getting an iphone from US plan. If you have any correspondence from them stating that it has international warranty file a complaint with consumer forum and post your grievance on twitter tagging apple international, apple India and consumer forum India handle. Hope you get warranty.

I generally don’t post here but I have a 6s and I got battery replaced back in 2018 under the replacement program despite the phone being purchased from the US.
p.s.- I didn’t tell that it was purchased from the US

Man this really puts a dent in the getting an iphone from US plan. If you have any correspondence from them stating that it has international warranty file a complaint with consumer forum and post your grievance on twitter tagging apple international, apple India and consumer forum India handle. Hope you get warranty.

I generally don’t post here but I have a 6s and I got battery replaced back in 2018 under the replacement program despite the phone being purchased from the US.
p.s.- I didn’t tell that it was purchased from the US

I worked again this is my fault. I paid the repair fee

Back