WTB USB audio interface

codelad

Disciple
Looking for a USB audio interface. Preferably 2 input - Focusrite 2i2, Steinberg UR22C or equivalent.

Kindly PM offers. Thank you.

Also appreciate pointers on decent online deals, if you come across something.

Some more models I'm considering: Komplete Audio 2, Audient ID4, Roland Rubix22.

in the increasing order of audio quality are behringer um2, focusrite 3 gen, Audient id4. for a beginner um2 is fine and is cheap as well. id4 shall suffice for all home recordings

in the increasing order of audio quality are behringer um2, focusrite 3 gen, Audient id4. for a beginner um2 is fine and is cheap as well. id4 shall suffice for all home recordings
Thank you. Was able to stretch my budget a bit, and ended up buying a Motu M2. Been a few weeks and I haven't spent serious time on it yet, but happy with it so far.

Congrats man... I have motu m2 too. Audient iD4 was my other choice but it was OOS at that time. How much paid for your motu? And which mic are you using???

Congrats man... I have motu m2 too. Audient iD4 was my other choice but it was OOS at that time. How much paid for your motu? And which mic are you using???
Thank you. Strangely, the iD4 was my backup choice too. Got my M2 for just over 16k (if I recall right) online from SoundGlitz - they deserve a little shout-out for being helpful and responsive.

I plug in my guitar directly and don't have a decent mic yet (certainly need to buy one, though). Sadly, I've been quite busy lately and the most use the M2 gets now is as a (more than a decent) headphone output.

Back