1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
6 months
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Upgraded to a thunderbolt 3 dock
FS is a Apple A2119 multiport adapter for USB C/ Thunderbolt laptops
Under warranty with about 6 months of warranty left.

As far as I am aware, this is by far the cheapest possible single wire docking solution for USB C/ Thunderbolt laptops and 4K monitors.
This is currently connected to a 4K 60hz monitor + handles data for gigabit ethernet, external USB HDD, mic , kb/mouse etc
This also charges the laptop and Works with windows as well

This unit is the A2119 (new model). The old Apple multiport adapter was restricted to 4K at 30hz like the other cheap USB C docks
I have been using this for the last 5 months and its been absolutely great.
New costs 6999/-

Condition is as good as new -with some minor scuff marks as can be expected on the glossy plastic body

1623308016337.jpeg
1623308103921.jpeg
2021-06-10 12.27.jpg

New is 7K as far as I am aware.
Can you share any link at a price lower that that

I remember it was around 5.3k in amazon few weeks back... sorry didnt mean to hijack ur thread, but just thought ill keep u updated

FS is a Apple A2119 multiport adapter for USB C/ Thunderbolt laptops
Under warranty with about 6 months of warranty left.

As far as I am aware, this is by far the cheapest possible single wire docking solution for USB C/ Thunderbolt laptops and 4K monitors.
This is currently connected to a 4K 60hz monitor + handles data for gigabit ethernet, external USB HDD, mic , kb/mouse etc
This also charges the laptop and Works with windows as well

This unit is the A2119 (new model). The old Apple multiport adapter was restricted to 4K at 30hz like the other cheap USB C docks
I have been using this for the last 5 months and its been absolutely great.
New costs 6999/-

Condition is as good as new -with some minor scuff marks as can be expected on the glossy plastic body

View attachment 106738View attachment 106739View attachment 106740
Query:
1. will this be compatible to use with New M1 imac?
2. with 1 hdmi out - will this help in getting dual monitor output without any compromise?

Thanks in advance - Genuinely interested

Query:
1. will this be compatible to use with New M1 imac?
2. with 1 hdmi out - will this help in getting dual monitor output without any compromise?

Thanks in advance - Genuinely interested
1 - yes , I am using it with M1 MBA
2 - what device do you intend to use it with? With a MBP, you will need this + a separate C to HDMI/DP cable

I remember it was around 5.3k in amazon few weeks back... sorry didnt mean to hijack ur thread, but just thought ill keep u updated
That link is to the old model (A1621) and not A2119
The A1621 neither supports HDR nor 4k60 - it makes very little sense for anyone to buy the dated A1621 as even the 2K docks on amazon will do the same.
As mentioned in the Original post, there is no other hub/ dongle south of 10 K that can do proper 4K on USB C

Back