USB Internet Stick Buying Advice Needed

hyperknight

Disciple
Hey guys,

I stay in Mumbai but travel a lot to Shirwal in the Pune district (slightly south of the city) for work. Shirwal has horrible landline phone connection, so wireline internet is a dream in that area. I need help deciding between which USB stick to buy for internet on the go, so that i can use it in Shirwal as well as on the Pune-Mumbai Expressway while I travel. I am deciding between Vodafone (non-3G cos of no 3G coverage in the area)/Tata Photon/MTS USB/Reliance Netconnect (non-3G) sticks as they have good coverage in that area. Please do not suggest MTNL/BSNL as Shirwal is not within their coverage.

Regarding my online activities, I do mainly office work and browsing. Almost zero downloading except for office documents. But if possible i do like to stream live Starcraft 2 tournaments if possible (not a necessity but a big plus if i can do that) so I suppose that would require high speeds.

What would you guys recommend between Vodafone/MTS/Tata/Reliance USB Sticks? All 4 have good coverage in the Shirwal area, so which one would you guys recommend in terms of quality of the internet & speed & value for money?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Back