PC Peripherals USB pen drive @ 4.5 - 5 k

Dark Star

ex-Mod
Hi
:bleh:
I am planning to buy a usb pen drive {max budget 4500 or 5000}
i am planning to buy a gb or two. Should i go for corsair flash voyager or Kingston Data Traveler Elite and Elite - Privacy Edition.

attention:--Password protection is must with good data transfering or reading speed.

If any other drive is good please suggest:hap2:

Kingston Data Traveler Elite Review
"What distinguish the original Elite and the Privacy are the self-destruct feature; a more complex password protocol (we reckon the new software no longer allows us to use any words found in the dictionary for the secret authentication); and the most requested non-admin software. The latter means you don't need admin account to log in your precious partition." - Source

attention:--Password protection is must with good data transfering or reading speed.

Guys read what hes said. I dunno this myself but can you password protect a regular Flash drive? If not you have to buy one with built in encryption.

hunt3r said:
Guys read what hes said. I dunno this myself but can you password protect a regular Flash drive? If not you have to buy one with built in encryption.

I was also talking about the Kingston which I guess has some kind of protection scheme.

Hi
I have found the price of kingston data elite series
dtep_badge_142x134.gif
dte_badge_142x134.gif

ie. Rs 8500 for 2gb. I did'nt know the price of 1gb and the price of
T2flash_voyager.gif

corsair flash voyager
. The kingston is available in delhi in aa infoways

hi
i finally purchased kingston data traveller1{1gb}.
DTI_badge.gif

But still i need your help can u please tell how to password protect my flash drive.:mad:

Back