WTB Used/Broken Cheap Logitech Wireless device (or receiver only)

Hachune

Disciple
Hi,
The wireless receiver for my logitech MK240 has been lost so I need a receiver (with or without the mouse/keyboard) from the list below :
  • M185
  • MK220
  • M331
  • M238
  • M187
  • MK240
  • MK235
  • MK240
  • MK240n
  • MK250
  • MK260
  • MK270
  • MK275
  • MK295
  • MK320
  • MK345
I believe the receiver should have a print M/N : C-U0010 on it and should work even if it doesn't come with the above devices.

If you have any of these, please let me know. Thanks

Last edited:
Do you need Unifying USB receiver? If yes then I do have a spare one.
If its just a Nano receiver then I'm afraid, you'd have to buy a new combo as the one you lost had been paired from the factory and no other receiver would work.

If its just a Nano receiver then I'm afraid, you'd have to buy a new combo as the one you lost had been paired from the factory and no other receiver would work.
If I am correct my combo doesn't support a unifying receiver unfortunately.

Apparently, a nano receiver with a number M/N : C-U0010 can be reprogrammed just like the unifying receiver using a Logitech Reconnect software (not Unifying software).

Source :

Have this VERY OLD kit , requires cleaning, didn't even know I had it until I saw this post. Can sell the whole kit for cheap if you can arrange pick-up

Attachments

• IMG_20220829_135716.jpg
    IMG_20220829_135716.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 105
Hey I will be interested in unify USB receiver

@Hachune

I checked my stash and looks like I do have one such device (hardware ID: USB\VID_046D&PID_C534) with M/N: C-U0010 in my possession.

Unfortunately, I don't have any compatible Logitech hardware nearby, so I can't test it yet. If you can wait till the weekend, then I can give it a shot with my mom's keyboard+mouse combo and let you know.

@Hachune

I checked my stash and looks like I do have one such device (hardware ID: USB\VID_046D&PID_C534) with M/N: C-U0010 in my possession.

Unfortunately, I don't have any compatible Logitech hardware nearby, so I can't test it yet. If you can wait till the weekend, then I can give it a shot with my mom's keyboard+mouse combo and let you know.
Alright, please do let me know.! But unless the combo you're trying to test it on came with the same receiver, it probably will not work. I could be wrong though.

@Hachune

Sorry for the delayed response.

I visited my parent's house yesterday and tried out the receiver on my mom's PC. Unfortunately, it didn't pair with the keyboard and mouse out of the box, although I could see the hardware in the Device Manager window.

Compared the hardware IDs of mine and my mom's receiver and they were identical. Guess I need to fiddle with Logitech Connection Utility to force-pair it. Give me a day or two, will attempt so and let you know the result.

@Hachune

Sorry for the delayed response.

I visited my parent's house yesterday and tried out the receiver on my mom's PC. Unfortunately, it didn't pair with the keyboard and mouse out of the box, although I could see the hardware in the Device Manager window.

Compared the hardware IDs of mine and my mom's receiver and they were identical. Guess I need to fiddle with Logitech Connection Utility to force-pair it. Give me a day or two, will attempt so and let you know the result.
Alright, take your time bro.

Back