Budget 0-20k Used GPU?

Hello there!
I am looking to buy a GPU soon, not now, but soon. I put up a post on Reddit asking about the same, they directed me here.
The silicon industry is having a tough time and to make matters worse scalpers, miners, and mining firms are making it hard to get a GPU in 2021.
So, I thought I'd buy a used card. I looked at 1060s, 570s, and a couple of 1070ti's all near me and they're quite affordable, to be honest. However, these sellers aren't individuals and are actually part of an organization called PC Mart India and apparently they have a very large inventory. So, If anyone has bought a used GPU from these "stores" how was your experience?

If I shouldn't buy from those stores, where else should I look?

Thank you.

However, these sellers aren't individuals and are actually part of an organization called PC Mart India and apparently they have a very large inventory.
Did you see these on OLX? If yes then I would suggest you avoid it, even if they promise COD.

You can try looking at facebook groups such as zoukart, elite gamers etc. Or you might get luck and find a gpu on sale here too but don't get your hopes up as people aren't selling GPUs since new ones are so expensive.

If you can find some way to get this card from Amritsar, CEX has a 1060 3gb listed for 7k their prices haven’t changed even though the market prices for these cards have shot up. Check if it’s still there

Back