Used Logitech Z5500 for 9500

Status
Not open for further replies.

gigy

Disciple
Used Z5500 with remote for sale as plan to upgrade in sometime.
functionally all fine with it. the display has backlight on one side only. center speaker mounting had cracked previously during transport, i have used araldite to fix it.

local pickup only as its too heavy to ship.
have bill of purchase.
purchaced 28/7/08
bought from fellow member.
good quality coaxial cable bundled along.
price 10k fixed.
dont have original box.
wiring not included as same was consealed.

few links of reviews
LOGITECH Z-5500 SPEAKER SYSTEM REVIEW - THE LOGITECH Z-5500 SPEAKER SYSTEM - Page 1
Logitech Z-5500 Digital Home Theater Review - PCWorld
Logitech Z-5500 Digital - At A Glance - Reviews by PC Magazine

Attachments

• logitech 008.jpg
    logitech 008.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 95
  • logitech 009.jpg
    logitech 009.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 84
  • logitech 010.jpg
    logitech 010.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 103
  • logitech 003.jpg
    logitech 003.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 99
I am in. if my number comes, tell me where to transfer money? Will come down to mumbai to pick up :).

awaiting sumchamp's reply, pyane next.
i will not be able to hold for anyone as i am packing house and this is kept for last packing due shift of residence. lesser items to carry is better for me. idea if you are coming down , do come with cash itself.

gigy said:
awaiting sumchamp's reply, pyane next.
i will not be able to hold for anyone as i am packing house and this is kept for last packing due shift of residence. lesser items to carry is better for me. idea if you are coming down , do come with cash itself.

Mate, as i told i am ready. tell me your icici a/c, i will transfer initial amount immediately.

pass me your number and location, we will talk about collecting it ...

People do forget rules in excitement :p

OP: Please post a pics with your username and date written on piece of paper. Or mods might lock your thread.
2. You must provide 2 clearly visible pictures of the product along with your TE username and date written by hand on a piece of paper next to the product. Try to provide picture of bundled accessories if any.
----------------------------------
nice pricing:hap2:

picture issue corrected now.
You guys are making me uneasy about the pricing but i thought it will cover up for the two issue, anyways it stand firm now.

logitech z series speakers have 2 years warranty :p buyer will get new unit replaced .. u can easily sell for more :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back