CPU/Mobo Using Windows Tablet without battery and screen, like SBC or CPU... Help

ok, so removed the circuit from the battery and it look like this one

qRIQTDO.jpg

i tried several other ways, like connecting the charger output directly to the motherboard, positive and negative, but no sucess

then i tried a 10k resistor and 10k thermistor and connected negative and white , ..

see

here i connected 10k resistor

JCQZ5m2.jpg

i tried with 10k thermistor

Nt3kYqu.jpg

then i connected the circuit back to its original connection but wihout the battery and sent power from charge to positive and negative on circuit

lxOAOFm.jpg

i tried the buck converter also,

but its maximum output i could increase to 4.3 volt only becuae it was connected to 5V charger

6rzw7ff.jpg

what else i can try

i think i will change the power cable

using a buck converter with 5V charger is limiting the output to 4.39V max

i am thinking to connect 5V directly from the charger with a new thick cable ?

any suggestion

ok, so removed the circuit from the battery and it look like this one

qRIQTDO.jpg

i tried several other ways, like connecting the charger output directly to the motherboard, positive and negative, but no sucess

then i tried a 10k resistor and 10k thermistor and connected negative and white , ..

see

here i connected 10k resistor

JCQZ5m2.jpg

i tried with 10k thermistor

Nt3kYqu.jpg

then i connected the circuit back to its original connection but wihout the battery and sent power from charge to positive and negative on circuit

lxOAOFm.jpg

i tried the buck converter also,

but its maximum output i could increase to 4.3 volt only becuae it was connected to 5V charger

6rzw7ff.jpg

what else i can try

i think i will change the power cable

using a buck converter with 5V charger is limiting the output to 4.39V max

i am thinking to connect 5V directly from the charger with a new thick cable ?

any suggestion
No, please dont do that, doing so would damage your board, that circuit cannot handle more than 4.3v

No, please dont do that, doing so would damage your board, that circuit cannot handle more than 4.3v

i connected LM2596 buck converter to a 5 V 2 Amp charger and from that module gave power to tablet... hence as it was getting only 5V input it was refusing to go beyond 4.3 V that what i guess..

if i had connected a bigger volt like 9v or 12V the buck converter would have allowed me to increase the power output, i spend like 2 hours thinking why after turning the screw voltage is not increasing, then LOL... it was only getting 5V hence could not go beyond 4.3 V

again i am not expert in this..

what harm it will do if i connect usb charger from 5V charger directly to the motherboard positive negative

what harm it will do if i connect usb charger from 5V charger directly to the motherboard positive negative
The battery contact points in your motherboard are wired to a BMS(battery management system) circuit. The BMS is designed to handle the voltage in the range of 3.7 to 4.2 which are the nominal voltages of the Li-On batteries. If you connect your 5v directly, the BMS circuit will get fried and your tablet will never turn on again. Even if it turns on when connected to 5v, it would fry your motherboard very soon.

The battery contact points in your motherboard are wired to a BMS(battery management system) circuit. The BMS is designed to handle the voltage in the range of 3.7 to 4.2 which are the nominal voltages of the Li-On batteries. If you connect your 5v directly, the BMS circuit will get fried and your tablet will never turn on again. Even if it turns on when connected to 5v, it would fry your motherboard very soon.

so what i do now, how can i make it work wihout battery, pease help
Please have look at entire internal

Last edited:
Update....

i removed the battery and took out motherboard and connected the usb to motherboard battery plus and minus, and connected mobile charger and it works without problem,, now planning to get a box prepared like cpu so it can be used as a portable cpu..

any suggestion and idea where can i get a box 3d printed in mumbai for cheap
will update this post as and when i make some progress

Last edited:
Back