V-GUARD Stabilizer for Sony KLV-32V550A

wings

Recruit
Hi,

I have bought Sony 32" LCD TV KLV-32V550A. Now planning to buy a V-GUARD Stabilizer. Not sure which model to go to as each dealer is suggesting one model or the other.

Specs for models (DIGI 50, DIGI 100, DIGI 200, DIGI Crystal) are below:
http://www.vguard.in/imgUpload/pdf/12/Digital_Stabilizer.pdf

I will be using the following devices:
1. Sony KLV-32V550A LCD TV
2. Hathway Set top box
3. CyberHome DVD player

Also will Stabilizer have multiple output pins to connect or should I use a extension cord/power extender. If so, please suggest a good quality extension cord/power extender.

Also let know if you have faced any issues with stabilizers or extension cord

Thanks in advance !

go with Digi 100 cuz u have a multi appliances to connect. and i guess u can get any extension cord as its anyways goin to be after the Stabilizer.

well the sony operating voltage is from upto 240v input,the V-Guard VG crystal is one to go for it will output a max of 240v ,when the input voltage from mains is as high as 290v,the other models output upto 253v before it cuts off,which is higher then the normal opertaing range of sony lcds and most lcds.
the VG crystal also operates from a low voltage of 120v compared to other models which operate from 140v.
the VG-Crystal is more then inuff for a 32" lcd,DVD player,Blu ray player,STB and even a HTiB,since it can handle a load of 440 to 460watts.ur sony under normal viewing backlight settings,won't consume more then 70watts.ur stb will consume around 25watts max,ur dvd player won't consume more then 30watts to 50watts.

Back