Valentine's Day splurge

HellSlyne

Adept
Not quite an occasion for a splurge... All of these just came together in last couple of days...shoes is a gift:eek:hyeah:

Damages:
Seagate FreeAgent 1TB from ebay.in: 5790 (with 500 discount...thanks to ebay coupons thread:clap:)
Xbox Controller from nextworld.in: 1300

still have to check my ext hdd...hope its not DOA. Sorry for crappy quality of pics(taken by SE W610i)

Congrats.

Now can anyone enlighten me that which is the better option? Seagate Free agent or Western Digital My book ? Also whats the price difference between the 2 1TB drives ?

Congrats Sajit. :D

Bluffmaster said:
Congrats.

Now can anyone enlighten me that which is the better option? Seagate Free agent or Western Digital My book ? Also whats the price difference between the 2 1TB drives ?

Bluffy, get the WD MyBook. Are u looking for connectivity options like eSATA/Firewire in addition to the USB? The MyBook Home including these connectivity options come for a li'l in excess of 6k. NP pricing btw. :)

Gunman said:
Congrats Sajit. :D

Bluffy, get the WD MyBook. Are u looking for connectivity options like eSATA/Firewire in addition to the USB? The MyBook Home including these connectivity options come for a li'l in excess of 6k. NP pricing btw. :)

Would be connecting it to my lappy and my lappy unfortunately has only USB. so eSTAT or firewire don't matter to me. Basically I just need it to store my data. Is the 6K price of WD for the 1 TB version? Because the last time I checked , the 500GB version was some 4.5K.

Back