Valorant BSOD after the latest update.

psybronik

Disciple
Hi
i recently updated Valorant, and now im getting a BSOD whenever i start up the game.
the bSOD error says APC INDEX MISSMATCH
i tried reinstalling the game and it still crashes. My widows and GPU drivers are updated.
i tried rolling back my GPU driver update and Windows update, i even tried disabling the xmp profile and the issue is still there.

i contacted riot, they said their devs are looking into it and it will take time.

wanted to know if anyone has faced this issue and how to resolve this as i stream on youtube daily (GAMEBIOTE)

would appreciate some help.

Please help, i feel like it will brick my system.

Hi
i recently updated Valorant, and now im getting a BSOD whenever i start up the game.
the bSOD error says APC INDEX MISSMATCH
i tried reinstalling the game and it still crashes. My widows and GPU drivers are updated.
i tried rolling back my GPU driver update and Windows update, i even tried disabling the xmp profile and the issue is still there.

i contacted riot, they said their devs are looking into it and it will take time.

wanted to know if anyone has faced this issue and how to resolve this as i stream on youtube daily (GAMEBIOTE)

would appreciate some help.

Please help, i feel like it will brick my system.
Nothing wrong on my end. Try to uninstall in safe mode and install again. I do this for amd drivers normally may be it will help for the game.

Could probably have to do something with their invasive anticheat. Usually that's the main culprit if nothing else go wrong with your pc until you try to play valorant

Nothing wrong on my end. Try to uninstall in safe mode and install again. I do this for amd drivers normally may be it will help for the game.

Could probably have to do something with their invasive anticheat. Usually that's the main culprit if nothing else go wrong with your pc until you try to play valorant
i had to reset my router and the BSOD is gone now the game wont open up at all, i restarted the pc and all its elements and still no good.

Hi Guys,

I would like to point out that this is unrelated to Valorant.
This is caused by recent Windows 10 update KB5000802

1616332599712.png

Microsoft issued an optional out-of-band update to fix this.
Now IDK maybe the vanguard anti-cheat triggers something related to printer drivers as it works in kernel-mode so yes, it can cause the BSOD.
Please install update KB50001567 to resolve this issue. This is for Win10 20H1/2 only:

Hi Guys,

I would like to point out that this is unrelated to Valorant.
This is caused by recent Windows 10 update KB5000802

View attachment 102582

Microsoft issued an optional out-of-band update to fix this.
Now IDK maybe the vanguard anti-cheat triggers something related to printer drivers as it works in kernel-mode so yes, it can cause the BSOD.
Please install update KB50001567 to resolve this issue. This is for Win10 20H1/2 only:
wow, so i uninstalled my Internet security and the game worked but im going to install the update anyways

Back