Skilled
Scans : ImageShack - Hosting :: benq16xverbscz2.jpg
fr more scans check the thread below.
Details : Made In India
Pack Size : 50 DVD
BRAND : VERBATIM
TYPE : DVD-R 16X PEARL WHITE ADVANCE AZO+
MEDIA ID : MCC 03 RG 20
Cost : 800 Rs for 50 disc (16 per disc) + shipping ( 100 - 150 rs) ( 100 disc - 200 bucks)
on 100 disc i guess the shipping will be 200 bucks . according to the courier company website and weight calculations. but can know finally only when i courier the stuff.
I got the media today and the result have just got better , burnt both at 16x and 8x on the SAMSUNG SH 203D as well as the Benq 1650 . The scans speak themselves . I will be picking more media on 14 or 15th of this month so started this GO . any one interested can post here or PM me.
If you want to see more scans add me over on the messenger.
PS : if you know places to get better prices tell the people i have no problem , this is a non profit go . these are the prices i got the media today for. May be with quantity the cost decrease but that can only be known when i have a number to talk about.
Payments : when i have the exact number of people i will confirm the stock from the dealer. PM all people my bank account details after which you guys can pay me. for members in delhi they can pay by cash , but please guys dont dont back out . i got a sansa player this month and dont have much cash.

Updates :
4 Spindles for Non Te Members Confirmed. Payment Details Sent.

1x50 Titana - Delhi Pick Up- CONFIRMED

Can I get 25? If not, then a 50 spindle for me please.

Edit: wait, you're in delhi right? Where'd you get em from?

yup i am from delhi . i am getting it from a dealer near my place that i know. i had pestered him to get me some . the spindle comes sealed in quantities of 50 so i guess that the only quantity you can get. you can pick it from my place if u want to.

i cant see the scans.

are these good. have been out of the optical drive scene so have no clue atm.
i am using lg h10a dvdrw atm.

also any idea if these are available in mumbai.

If only u had posted a couple of days ago, i just bought a sony 50 pack this monday, anyway i also stay in delhi, so for next time tell me how to pickup the stuff or can i get it directly from ur dealer ?

the dealer is a school frend of mine , so i take it from his house, i doubt he will give it to any one else this cheap . but he told me if the orders are bigger then the main suppliers may give more discount so there might be more discounts if the quantities are more.

you can pick it from my place dude no problems with that if you in the east. incase in the north west region then from me when i am in college . if in south from a frends place. u can pay by cash thats the best :).

okay i will do that but tonight or tom mroning. i just dont like the benq scanner at all atleast the one i have. its very un reliable atleast the piece i have. shows 4 times 5 times the PIF compared to the lite on drives i used , and even the sony n the samsung one even for th TY media.

here you guys go with the BENQ @ BENQ Scans. its a diff disc as that disc i did not know which one it was , i have burnt a lot of this media , all have given me great scans.

@xcuseme1978 are u sure they are verbatims if yes which shops , see i mentioned it in the first post i am getting them locally via a dealer i know , u know a better place n price please tell me also . :) . as far as i know for 10 bucks each each u can get wirtex and national and some other cheaper brands . even moser baer 50 packs are more expensive than that . but then i can be completely wrong.

@raul i have posted what i have got ,the MCC004 are not here. i have posted what can be got. i have no source to other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back