Verbatim DVD+R 4.7GB 16X 50pk Spindle (Made in Japan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
312cww8.jpg

nwn0wm.jpg

Verbatim DVD+R offer 4.7GB or 120 Minutes of write-once storage capacity, superior recording quality, and compatibility with 1X to 16X DVD+R writers. Verbatim’s 16X cutting edge technology allows users to record a complete 4.7GB/120Min disc in approximately 5 minutes. Recognized as the choice for professional users, Verbatim DVD+R offers the optimal “Advanced Azo” recording dye, which provides the highest level of read/write performance, reliability, and archival life. Verbatim 16X DVD+R media is compatible with Sony, Dell, HP, Compaq and other leading drive manufacturers.

Features & Benefits :

• Compatible with 1X-16X DVD+R Hardware
  • Record 4.7GB or 120Min of data and video in approximately 5 minutes
  • Advanced AZO recording dye optimizes read/write performance
  • Ideal for recording up to 2 hours of DVD quality home movies and video clips
  • Archive and back up, up to 4.7GB of important data
  • Compatible with 16X DVD+R drives from Sony, Dell, HP, Compaq and others
  • Read compatible with most DVD-ROM drives and DVD video players
  • Made in Japan

Cost : Rs. 650 Shipped

To Order Visit :

Are these actually made in japan or just designed in japan and made in Haryana ??
They used to cost 600 bucks shipped earlier. Why's there a price increase?

aman.pitbull said:
Are these actually made in japan or just designed in japan and made in Haryana ??

They used to cost 600 bucks shipped earlier. Why's there a price increase?

These are made in japan - even we understand the difference btw designed and made . The prices are this as of now for the MIJ ones. you can take the MII at the same prices.

I have 150 MII of these & ~70 TY's left with me still.. Anybody care to take a plunge & get us a burn quality scan...:ashamed:

Anyone from navi mumbai wants to split a box? i need like 25, not 50.

FaH33m said:
I am in , live in Vashi ;) Please drop me your contact number via PM.
Allright mate.

Btw, MH said he'll list the dvds on ebay on saturday.

i bought one 50 pack of these made in japan verbs and i can tell u the packing is different than the earlier ones , have not opened the box yet to check quality ,

the box has made in japan written over it ,

PS: bought from a local store near my place not from mediahome

^^ How much was it in the local store.

DVDstoredelhi has the same for 650 shipped on ebay nw....use a 150 off 500 coupon (new registration) to get it for 500 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back