Verbatim DVD-R 600 Pack - Bulk Packing - 8.83 Rs a DVD ONLY !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Verbatim DVD-R 600 Pack - Bulk Packing - 7 Rs a DVD ONLY !!!!!

I would like one a package of 600 DVDs

Please pm me with the bank details

Sent you pm but no reply

btw if anyone from mumbai wants a some let me know cos i guess i will have some (100ish) spare

^hey people can order these from the website having it listed there.

ok guys. .this is too frustrating for waiting guys .. I will get the stuff form mediahome online itself..

Thanks for interest though

eBRo

Placed order: Order Number: 357

Mailed/GTalk'ed you the payment confirmation.

+LT

iyengar said:
ok guys. .this is too frustrating for waiting guys .. I will get the stuff form mediahome online itself..

Thanks for interest though

eBRo

just wait for 1more day.

we may find one.

else me too going to order directly.

Order Number : 358 for 600 DVD's

Order Date : Friday, 04 June 2010

no offense but it is such a time pass going through that registration process & purchasing from your site, rather straight away mention the account details & get the money transferred for the orders, will save lot of time, yours as well as mine & yes errors can be avoided

awaiting reply for the PM regarding the same.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

will you please reply my PM for gods sake ???????????/

Re: Verbatim DVD-R 600 Pack - Bulk Packing - 10 Rs a DVD ONLY !!!!!

There was a GO with the same title. is this the same ?? I would be interested in 100pcs . will the rate be 7.5 per dvd or more . and shipping is how much ??

linuxtechie said:
Placed order: Order Number: 357

Mailed/GTalk'ed you the payment confirmation.

+LT

Any updates regarding the shipment? I haven't had any tracking number yet.

+LT

I recieved my shipment,:hap2:

Order no 356

Thanks

btw I have some going spare, so if anyone from mumbai wants a couple of packs of 50 of these DVD-Rs @ Rs.7.5 per DVD please do pm me :)

I have received my share of 150 DVD from "hrohit85" today.

Thanks a lot hrohit85.

special thanks for iyengar for coordinating with me in this deal.

I've asked the media ID query thrice and each time you have chosen not to answer. Also, you did not answer my query about availability now. You do not want to sell to me? If not, let me know so I can look elsewhere. :(

Hi Mediahome,

I tried PMing you, but your inbox is full. Anyways, here's what I was interested in. Sorry for posting it in the wrong thread...

I am interested in acquiring Eneloop NiMH rechargeable batteries, but I am interested in the NEW Eneloops with the 1500 charge/discharge cycle. These new batteries come in a new packing. You can check these out here....

SANYO eneloop | Ready to use Rechargeable Battery - The only battery you will ever need

I had searched TE and found that you had a thread open for Eneloop batteries where you had mentioned that they were genuine and you had contacts with it's distri. I thought about posting there, but that deal is now "closed" and the thread has been moved to "Closed Deals."

Anyways, if you can provide them, I am interested in acquiring 8 pcs x 1 pack or 4 pcs x 2 pack, i.e., I need 8 rechargeable Eneloop NiMH, but I am only interested in acquiring a GENUINE PRODUCT.

If you can speak with your distri and are able to get me those, then please provide me with your quote along with shipping charges to Mumbai.

Thanx in advance. Desperately waiting for a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back