Verbatim Media GO - DVD+R 16X MCC004

Status
Not open for further replies.

200mph

Skilled
Hello,
As all know this is a start of a brand New Verbatim Series Go . This go will be executed once there are 8 or more spindles. I cant promise a time frame after u have paid because it takes time to get these dvds and packing them and i have not been free also lately. Rest assured people will get their dvds. Other thing is i wont be haggling with courier company, if people are not at home or office for what ever reason when the courier is reached , i will be giving people the tracking number and the courier name people can follow up with them on their own.

People Kindly PM RACY1 with communication regarding the dvds and stuff as i wont be there to reply to questions as i will be out.
Media - Verbatim DVD+R 16x MII

Quantity - 50 Disc x 2 Spindles = 100 Discs

Prices - 1750 Rs Shipped

Prices - 1650 Rs Shipped (Delhi & NCR)
Media - Verbatim DVD+R 16x MII

Quantity - 50 disc x 1 Spindle = 50 Discs

Prices - 950 Rs Shipped

Prices - 850 Rs Shipped (Delhi & NCR)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1. The GO will be executed once min 8 orders are confirmed...
  2. The GO will be locked by 200mph & no further additions.
  3. Payment needs to be transferred by EFT only to ICICI Bank a/c.
  4. People will be PM'ed the bank a/c details.
  5. No other payment option.
  6. There will be a time window to transfer the payment after the GO is locked
  7. The GO will not be executed if somebody backs out in the payment time window.
  8. Please book only if you are genuinely interested & willing to buy, don't back out at the last min.
  9. Since the GO is not time bound it may take some time, have patience.

2 x 50 Packs of Verbatim DVD+R for me...

Could you also let me know if the Verbatim Dual Layer DVDs are also available??

Thanx...

200mph said:
i think some were around 110 bucks a disc

Fine... I'll take 3 Dual layers...

So my final order would be...

2 x 50 Pack of Verbatim DVD+R (4.7GB) - Rs.1750
3 x Verbatim DVD+R (8.5GB) - Rs. 330 (I guess no extra shipping charges would apply here?)

Let me know about the payment...

the thing is only when there are 18 discs can i order the DL verbs and not other wise. if the number reaches 18 i will get them for all . shipping i dont know its according to weight but as such should not be more

was looking for some good CD-R media. 200mph/racy1, could you source a 50 ( or 2x50) spindle of verbatim CD-R's ? I'll go with whatever you recommend. please PM/post the prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back