Vi STOP Rs.99/- (28 Days Plan), now will get 15 Days Only

Emperor

Skilled
VodfaoneIdea (for Mumbai Circle only) STOP Rs.99/- (28 days service validity plan), now turn it into 15 Days service Validity plan

Last edited:
I get free 10-15mins talktime and 1GB per day for 7 days every other week as gift from Vi on my unused number which I haven't recharged once since 5+ years.
Couldn't care less :tearsofjoy:

I live in Mumbai and have vi and jio 5 g . I have mostly noticed at my home vi 4g voice calls connect much better than jio 4g or 5g . I don't use data as I'm always on wifi so can't comment on that .
Regarding the topic put foreword by the op all mobile connections have become expensive . Vi was the cheaper amongst the big 3 till day.

VodfaoneIdea (for Mumbai Circle only) STOP Rs.99/- (28 days service validity plan), now turn it into 15 Days service Validity plan
My mom's go to plan.
Dont know how to break this news to her, I am going to get an earful courtesy Vi
Whats the next best plan now ... no internet needed. just for calls?

I still remember the 999/- reliance lifetime scam in way back 2007 or 2008. since then I have stopped believing that they will give up the profits :/
Future will only be calls and sms only...

My mom's go to plan.
Dont know how to break this news to her, I am going to get an earful courtesy Vi
Why not do a yearly recharge if the number is regularly in use?
Almost all operators have a yearly plan without daily data benefit in the range of 1700-1800 INR.

I recharge my number and also family member' number with yearly plans (fixed data benefit plans like 24GB per year.)

Why not do a yearly recharge if the number is regularly in use?
Almost all operators have a yearly plan without daily data benefit in the range of 1700-1800 INR.

I recharge my number and also family member' number with yearly plans (fixed data benefit plans like 24GB per year.)
that's the way I have all my recharges now a days :arghh:

I again did Rs 479 recharge today but instead of getting 1.5gb per data as per new plan... I got 2gb/day. Not sure how.
Anyone using same plan ?

I again did Rs 479 recharge today but instead of getting 1.5gb per data as per new plan... I got 2gb/day. Not sure how.
Anyone using same plan ?
Unlike Jio, Vi usually provides recharge offers that give some additional benefit. It could be that an additional data offer was available for your number on that 479 plan before you recharged.

I always check available offers by dialing *121# before recharging my Vi number. On some plans, I receive extra data and sometimes extra validity.

My mom's go to plan.
Jio's 84 days value plan is lowest among all 3 players, for her and me too, as I too keep number active just for SMS and once in while call.. was unable o finish Rs.99/- in 28 days and now they change Rs.99/- for 15 days..... BSNL !!! please come in for persons like me

Jio's 84 days value plan is lowest among all 3 players, for her and me too, as I too keep number active just for SMS and once in while call.. was unable o finish Rs.99/- in 28 days and now they change Rs.99/- for 15 days..... BSNL !!! please come in for persons like me
would like to stick to vodafone. maybe will look at long term plans as others have suggested

Another good thing with jio is that when your plan is over incoming calls continue for almost 25-30 days...so if we just simply want to retain the number then effectively two months can be passed with one month recharge

I get free 10-15mins talktime and 1GB per day for 7 days every other week as gift from Vi on my unused number which I haven't recharged once since 5+ years.
Couldn't care less :tearsofjoy:
Same here. But shifting to a new place tomorrow so got it recharged few days ago to check it's connectivity there. I hope if I don't get it recharged later, they still provide me with free 1 GB data on a regular basis like before.

Back