Video on the go - Teaser

Ordered couple of products from china. Source: MP4 Nation Online MP4 Player Store

OS-43 4.3" 16GB SNS(Slide Navigation Strip) PMP

DSCF4345.jpg

some scratches on the protective sheet. The viewing stand is very good indeed. you can adjust 2 positions.

DSCF4354.jpg

DSCF4356.jpg

Look at the Carbon-Fiber texture finish

DSCF4357.jpg

In Action

DSCF4358.jpg

DSCF4366.jpg

DSCF4368.jpg

Sound Magic and Fiio

DSCF4346.jpg

DSCF4348.jpg

DSCF4352.jpg

DSCF4350.jpg

A Cutie for the beloved

DSCF4349.jpg

Sound quality of PL30 is darn good. Very crisp and detailed and the player audio quality is leaps and bound ahead of my old pal transcend t630.

Total damage was Rs 6500 including shipping except the mickey player. Also i got Meizu battery charger for free due to the delayed shipment.

congrats dude....! nice stuff for really good prices :)

hows the build quality of pl-30 ?

even i have ordered some stuff from Mp4nation.net (PL-30 +Fiio E3)

but damn even after like almost more than a 1 month (ordered on 28th December)

, havent got the shipment yet.

the admin says he has shipped the products but they havent given me any shipment no or tracking details .

so i am kind of just on my own waiting for the parcel to arrive. :(

how much days did it take your order to arrive ?

sorry for the OT ,hope you dont mind .

FaH33m said:

the admin says he has shipped the products but they havent given me any shipment no or tracking details .

Due to the huge discount, orders and unexpected delay of OS 43 other shipment could be delayed. Dont worry its a good trusted site. I ordered on Nov2 presale spl of $89 for 16 GB received on jan 22. So i got Meizu battery pack for free :hap2:
Build quality is decent. PL-20 and Pl-11 seems to be very good quality due to metal housing. Comfort is top notch. What you hear from this phone is unbelivable. First time i have experienced huge difference in SQ between 128 Kbps to 320 VBR. Slight noticable difference between FLAC and 320. Its very subtle. Time for me to get rid of 128 kbps tracks.

Forget to mention. screen brightness is darn good same with the audio quality it has inbuilt DSP core which takes care of the music part coupled with E5 + PL30 = Pure Nirvana :hap2:

I dont think GO is reqd for this.

Congrats on the purchases mate. The nationite sure looks kool.

FaH33m said:

same thing heppened to me as well. I kept mailing the admin to no avail. I never recieved a reply from them.

Finally escalated to paypal and after a lot of delay and headache got my money back from paypal.

Surprisingly the so called "Mod" still hasnt responded.

^^ i cant even do that cause ive payed using dad's credit card(worldpay )..

so i guess i will have to wait and watch :(

but in my case i do get replies from admin saying it will reach me shortly.:p..dunno how true it is..

just being optimistic.

sarang said:
Congrats on the purchases mate. The nationite sure looks kool.
same thing heppened to me as well. I kept mailing the admin to no avail. I never recieved a reply from them.

Finally escalated to paypal and after a lot of delay and headache got my money back from paypal.

Surprisingly the so called "Mod" still hasnt responded.

:( quite a few people here have said they got the item shipped. me too looking to get pl-30+fiio e3. kknda got in 5 days.

@fah33m: any credit card issuer provides you safety against fraudulunt sellers.

@viralbug: yeah, i ordered it going by his experience only. I hope mine was a single exception and at least all other get this fabulous deal.

Audio quality i can say its really really good. Rockchip has built in DSP core. I always use EQ flat also the frequency response of Pl30 is excellent but little bit bass shy. If you want a bit of bass as well as treble set to rock eq and turn on the bass boost on the Fiio E5. I dont have any reference player to test the SQ but its far better than transcend t630. Video quality is damn awesome with very wide viewing angle. Stand is pretty useful.
My conculsion: After a week of intense testing, its a very good player especially music browsing is pretty easy with the SNS strip and super bright screen for video playback and i can say "pura paisa vasool" :hap2:
Price of the Fiio E5 $24.5, E3 for $8.5 i think so. I got combined package of fiio E5 + PL30 for $30

OT: Its raining pmp's for me. I have won optimus x3 8GB player in mp4nation contest :clap:

Back