Video Videocon D2H disconnection and selling of set top box / dish.

raksrules

Elite
I have a Videocon D2H connection and currently I have like 200 Rs or so balance in it. I am planning to disconnect it altogether.
Should I just stop paying for recharges? Or give formal request for disconnection ?
Also do I absolutely own either the set top box or the dish ? I paid something like 1600 Rs when I had taken this connection. Can I sell them or they will take it back when I disconnect?
Please suggest.

No one takes back the dish and stb nowadays. You can tell the CC by mail that you want to disconnect permanently. After the balance is over, the connection will get deactivated automatically. You could sell off the box to the dealer from whom you got for around 500. The dish is useless.

No one takes back the dish and stb nowadays. You can tell the CC by mail that you want to disconnect permanently. After the balance is over, the connection will get deactivated automatically. You could sell off the box to the dealer from whom you got for around 500. The dish is useless.

The dish is not useless u can use it as long range wifi antenna or use it with an FTA receiver

Back