FS: Tablet Viewsonic gTablet and Spice Popkorn

Status
Not open for further replies.

humans

Disciple
  • Product Name: Viewsonic gTablet
  • Expected Price: Rs 12000
  • Manufacturer page URL: Meet the ViewSonic gtablet - gtablet
  • Description if any: One of the best tablet which came quite early and still relevant and much more capable than Chinese copies. It have 1GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 - Dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 CPU processor, 512MB DDR RAM, 16GB internal memory (expandable up to 32GB via SD Card), 10.1" screen with 1024x600 resolution, 3650mAh battery which easily runs for 8-10 hrs.

I have also loaded Jelly Beam on this. The only drawback of using the latest Android version is that camera is not working as camera drivers are not available. I can put an stock gingerbread version of Android if you want.

The screen is protected with screen protector since day one, so absolutely flawless screen. On the back side normal usage sign of putting on table and like.

I’ll also provide 2 extra packed screen protectors and complete leather cover for tablet. The tablet is in its original box with charger and USB cable.

• Reason for Sale: Not using now and lying idle.
  • Product condition: 9 out of 10.
  • Purchase Date: December 2011
  • Remaining Warranty period: NA
  • Invoice Available: NA
  • Shipping from: NCR
  • Shipping to: Preferably local buyer.
  • Shipping charges: Inclusive
  • Preferred courier: Blue Dart only
  • Payment options: Cash bank transfer

• Product Name: Spice Popkorn
  • Expected Price: Rs Sold
  • Manufacturer page URL: Spice M-9000 Popkorn - Full phone specifications Spice Popkorn Projector Phone
  • Description if any: Bought it for wife but she didn’t liked it. So in mint condition, even the screen plastic is still there. This unique thing about this phone is projector and analog TV apart from usual phone features. Although bought about 9 months ago, and thought I may be able to use or gift it to someone, but in between have to move houses twice and forgot about it as it was stored in carton which was not opened for long time.
  • Reason for Sale: Lying idle
  • Product condition: out of 10
  • Purchase Date: 28th March 2011
  • Remaining Warranty period: 4 months
  • Warranty available in: India
  • Invoice Available: NA
  • Shipping from: NCR
  • Shipping to: Preferably local buyer.
  • Shipping charges: At actuals
  • Preferred courier: Blue Dart only
  • Payment options: Cash bank transfer

Status