Viewsonic VX1940W LCD

Spectre

Skilled
With the help of u folks, I have bought my new 19" LCD goodness

ViewSonic - Products - VX1940w

I am very happy with this purchase. posting its pics. sorry for average pics, taken from N73 ( am bad with photography :( )

Before u say, why didn't u go for a bigger bigger LCD, I game most times and movies rarely & I prefer this size for gaming and this resolution.

This being the only 19" monitor, thats native res is 1680X1050 (that of 22")

DAMAGE: 10000

Cheers

PCGamer

but at this resolution, you'll get all the disadvantages of teh 22" ( less fps) without the corresponding advantages ( size :p)

congrats anyway :)

Congo.. Whats the Response time for this LCD??

I have Shit VA1912w.. It just sucks for gaming purpose :(.. Just waiting, when will my Dad say Yes for next upgrades :(

Rahulrulez said:
Congo.. Whats the Response time for this LCD??

I have Shit VA1912w.. It just sucks for gaming purpose :(.. Just waiting, when will my Dad say Yes for next upgrades :(

Its 2ms mate.....

greenhorn said:
but at this resolution, you'll get all the disadvantages of teh 22" ( less fps) without the corresponding advantages ( size :p)

congrats anyway :)

Greeny, Yes u r right....I also thought about it. But i didn't want to do beyond 19". So now i could play at 1680*1050 on certain games and for games where it lags at that res, can reduce to 1440*700

I have 8800GTS 640, so I can play current games at that 1680 very easily with full graphics...also i have a big backlog of games to complete before i take up the new ones...(not finding enough time nowadays tho )

pcgamer said:
Greeny, Yes u r right....I also thought about it. But i didn't want to do beyond 19". So now i could play at 1680*1050 on certain games and for games where it lags at that res, can reduce to 1440*700

The results would be the same if u would do same with a 22". LCDs work best only on their native res. Nothing to do with the inches.

Congrats anyway :hap2: . Seems it's raining LCDs on TE :eek:hyeah:

Rahulrulez said:

Viewsonic VA series are not meant for gaming. VA series are great for office work.

Back