FS: Others VIOFO A129 PRO DUO ULTRA 4K DASH CAMERA + HK3 ACC HARDWIRE KIT +SanDisk Extreme 256GB microSDXC UHS-I, V30,

Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Salem
Item Condition
Packed Brand New
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Jul 2, 2023
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
nil
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgrading to newer model

Kindly note the pricing is for 2 dash cameras , the Hardware kit (which needs to be bought separately) and 256 GB SD CARD !!

Last year I got the cam , posted here , till date i havent installed , since i got my car very recently only. Now my brother coming again , so trying to upgrade the dashcam to newer version.

It was still in it pack , as posted last year , took out from the cover today only for the verification picture.

VIOFO was the recommended one from reddit and LTT(see dash cam review)

Literally new.. all stickers , , sticking pad unopened.. Has hardware kit as well.

The SD card is unopened .. Will try to sell it as bundle. Price slightly negotiable. [If potential buyer asks , i can open and check the card]

As for warranty , i dont whether it start from the date of installation/registration or from the date of purchase. If its the former , then you have 12+6 months warranty. Still putting it as NIL

Attachments

• 45.jpg
    45.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 48
  • 1231.jpg
    1231.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 46
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 47
  • vivaldi_tILrZhbO6A.png
    vivaldi_tILrZhbO6A.png
    76.6 KB · Views: 47
  • waterfox_Yz4lD0JGnX.png
    waterfox_Yz4lD0JGnX.png
    380.9 KB · Views: 47
As for warranty , i dont whether it start from the date of installation/registration or from the date of purchase. If its the former , then you have 12+6 months warranty. Still putting it as NIL
Is there any brand whose warranty starts from the date you start using a product instead of billing date?

I don't think viofo.IN will provide local warranty for a US item since they don't state "International Warranty" anywhere.

Is there any brand whose warranty starts from the date you start using a product instead of billing date?

I don't think viofo.IN will provide local warranty for a US item since they don't state "International Warranty" anywhere.
Yes , Thats why i have marked NIL.

Warranty marked india is for SD card.

Back