VPN/Internet browser with India as a location

Hi,

Is there any vpn/internet browser with India as a location(like epic browser) ? Would like to try one for a trial period before buying. Need one for browsing, no streaming is required.

Thanks

Nordvpn seem to have indian servers. There should be countless number of free trials somewhere on yt with the number of sponsorships they do.

I took a premium of windscribe VPN.

They have India servers which are really bad. So i can't tell you which vpn to take for Indian servers but i can tell you which one not to take.

Their Singapore servers are amazing. About 40-50 mbps, 2 dollars a month.

Did you tried TOR ?
Very slow.

Purpose...intentions?
I don't have broadband. For some weird reasons I was told that incoming connections to cloud, related to work, are not allowed if the isp is jio. They told me to get a broadband. Some tech support guy said that any vpn with India as a location will also work and it does work. Tried epic browser but it is very slow most of the times.

Nordvpn seem to have indian servers. There should be countless number of free trials somewhere on yt with the number of sponsorships they do.
Not able to understand about the free trial. Do they give India as a location in free trials? Most vpn's don't.

try the Epic browser, its extremly fast for Browsing and india and quite secure, built in VPN and AdBlocker, and Tracker Blocker
Avg transfer speed in the 60 mbps range in india

1. Could use chrome based browser and Hola free VPN extension is good for non streaming use. Like Edge, Chrome etc
  2. Could use Opera and there is built-in VPN, just enable it in settings

try the Epic browser, its extremly fast for Browsing and india and quite secure, built in VPN and AdBlocker, and Tracker Blocker
Avg transfer speed in the 60 mbps range in india
Closed source version of a open source browser. I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole.

Mullvad is a pretty good VPN.

Closed source version of a open source browser. I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole.

Mullvad is a pretty good VPN.
You use Chromium instead fully open source !
Paid VPNs are good !
But don't ever use free or cracked VPN software, as will hack your system, take control of your internet bandwidth. . .
Running a VPN through a browser extension is safer option if want to use it as free.

Last edited:
I think there was a similar thread in which I had mentioned SurfShark. I had purchased the subscription when it cost about USD 1.7 a month and I get 119 Mbps from the Mumbai server on a 120 Mbps connection. For circumventing blocked sites or content, I normally go for the European servers which still provide over 100 Mbps. Servers from within Asia like Singapore are faster but are more prone to Captcha due to larger number of users.

Back