Monitors Wall Mounting LCD display

Eazy

Skilled
Came across this ad for a wall mount for LCD displays and was thinking of getting it but I thought I would check here first if anyone has any experiences with these things ?

Anyone dealt with i5 technologies ? Where are they located ?
wallmountxc1.jpg

I will mount the LCD panel a few inches above my table so I am not to worried about it falling off :) I like the idea of having my 22" wide screen in vertical position - imagine the number of lines I can view in forum threads :eek:hyeah:

lol...Is the vertical screen going to be the new revolution like the widescreen??..have been hearing a lot bout "tall" screens....:)

On This Topic :: i dunno anything bout i5 tech and also if i had an LCD i would be tooooooo scared to mount it on the wall :) :ashamed:

And congratz on MOTM...:hap2: :clap:

It says it supports a 32 inch plasma tv . I am getting a 32 inch LCD tv and its wallmount comes for 750 rs .

If this supports , this would be cheaper , but i honestly dont want to take risks with my new Sony Bravia .

It looks very flimsy. I am using the one which came with my Samsung LCD TV.... that is much bigger than this.... and I dont feel like I can trust that itself.

Asking me to trust this wall mount with my 30K LCD TV is a sure no-no.

so the general feeling is that this product is a no-no :(

I just tried having my screen as TALL and it was terrific !! I liked the look of forum pages in tall view in small fonts :)

I saw similar wall Mounts in delta peripherals, seems to be good enough to hold the 22/24" screens. Don't know more details on this, will check it next time i go there.

Eazy said:
so the general feeling is that this product is a no-no :(
Is this for tv viewing or PC viewing ?

If its the former, then i guess it would be fine provided you install it correctly.

But for a PC, i dont like to have a screen vertical, i prefer it has a slope, say 20 degrees from the vertical, away from me, much easier & natural on the eyes. So i'd check whether it allows you to swivel on the horizontal axis cos from the pic, all it seems capable of doing is only rotating along the vertical axis.

To get horizontal adjustment will cost you little bit more me thinks :)

Back