Wallpaper Of The Month: May 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

renegade

Staff member
Super Mod
Here you are not restricted by the space available as in the case of Signatures and avatars so pour out your talent and creativity. Remember though, that the entries must be your own creation and not just a simple modification.

Theme: Any
No of entries allowed: 10
Dimensions permissible: Min. (1024X768) pels
Last date of entry: Last date of this month (31st May 2006).
Originality Requirement: Completely original.. You would be required to produce the PSD/RAW file of your creation at the end of the contest.
Note: Please use free image hosting providers like Imageshack to upload your contest entries and post the forums link of the thumbnail for that entry.

Please post only your entries in this thread as all other posts may be deleted.

Link to other designing contests and previous results

Here are my initial entries...its good that we can have more than 4 entries this time...will add more later.

Tailblur:

Goop:

Plastic plasma blue:

Please use free image hosting providers like Imageshack to upload your contest entries and post the forums link of the thumbnail for that entry. DO NOT POST THE IMAGE IN ITS ORIGINAL SIZE!

Do not unnecessarily make SPAM posts here. All posts other than those carrying contest entries will be deleted. If you have anything to say regarding the contest or any submitted entry, please PM a Global Moderator. Failing to follow the above rules might attract penalties against you.

Please see the contest rules.. It has to be 1024X768.. though it wont be difficult for you since you just have to increase the black space around it..
So kindly do that and repost your entry.

I think that either my english is too complicated to understand
OR
as deathdart rightly put it.. "I think ppl think "your own creation" means other people's stuff with one of their own filters on it.

Do remember that in case your entry is decided as a winning entry at the end of the month then we would ask you for the PSD (or whichever RAW file your software uses) of that wallpaper, failing which you stand disqualified and your entry invalid.
Further you can be banned for cheating in the TechEnclave contests. As it is we have good number of cheaters and fraudsters between us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back