Want to build high-end system for photo & HD video editing

Hi guys i am planning to build a high-end system mainly for photo & HD video editing with bit support of games and HD movie.?(Home user)
and wanted to know price too. i have already bought few items like........

Intel i7 2600k 3.4 ghz will be overclocking upto 4.5 ghz later
Intel DH67CL-B3
corsair 4GB X 2
Cool Master Elite 430
2TB HDD Seagate

Will be working on Photoshop CS5, After effects, Final cut pro, maya. and HD videos
( will be working on short movies and for high display)

Need help to buy these :

Graphic Card ???? ( I thought of ATI HD 6870 or Nvidia GTX 470) you can suggest me other then this if its not good for my work max budget 350$

CM or CRS PSU ???? (600watt or more than that )

Processor cooler - CM Hyper 212 plus or N620 ------ Corsair h50 ????? or should i buy better ones.

IPS monitor 24 to 27 inch ( budget 400$ to 500$) ????

Thanks
Vikram

Hold on for a second, you can't just run everything with everything. Like Hades mentioned, you can't overclock 2600K with H67. You need a P67. See if you can get it replaced otherwise bad luck, no overclocking for you. You can't run Final Cut Pro on Windows - are you planning to build a Hackintosh? Either way, Premiere Pro CS5 is a far superior NLE than FCP 7. If you are using CS5 - Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere Pro CS5 - you positively have to get a NVIDIA graphics card with minimum 1 GB RAM. GTX 470 is a good bet if you can find it as that is natively supported. 8GB of RAM is the bare minimum for HD editing - try to get 16GB. You can't edit HD with one hard drive, especially not a slow 5900RPM 2TB one. Get a second drive, minimum, which will be your render drive. Otherwise there's no point in getting a high end system if your hard drives are bottlenecking. Though of course, this depends on your source camera. As for IPS monitor, I think everyone is going to recommend Dell U2311. But if you have the budget, you could go for a U2410.

Back