Monitors Want to buy 24 inch HD monitor

papul1993

Disciple
Hi,
I am currently using a Dell 19 inch widescreen LCD monitor. I would like to upgrade to a bigger and better monitor. I don't know much when it comes to buying monitor as I haven't been keeping track of this market. Please suggest a good 24 inch monitor within 13k budget. I will be using it mostly for watching movies and browsing. Also I would like to sell the monitor i am currently using. So what will be a reasonable selling price as I bought this monitor @ 6k on march this year.
Thanks

BenQ G2420HD would be a good choice for your budget.

Also Take a look at Dell U2311H. It's IPS panel. but also would cost you 14K

I would also suggest you to buy the Benq 24" G2420HD LCD Monitor which has the following features:

BenQ G2420HD is Full HD 16:9 LCD monitor featuring 40000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, 2ms GTG response time, 300 cd/m2 and HDMI, this Full HD 16:9 LCD monitor brings every detail to your eyes. With a spacious 24"W view, the G2420HD certainly keeps things looking great!

You won't go wrong with a BenQ - I bought a 24" and a friend got a 20" - Can't adequately describe the HD sweetness! and no issues with backlight bleed as in some samsung monitors.

Back