Want to buy a bluetooth headset

Brendon

Skilled
My dad wants to get a bluetooth headset. Something inexpensive, preferably within 2k. What options does he have and will there be any compatability problems with his T610 phone ?

did you read todays mumbai mirror readers offer? its having on sale a bluetooth headset of samsung which claims to be the worlds smallest bluetooth headset for Rs.1499 i think its great offer. it looks very small and with carry case but do care for 150 bux shipping charges so for 1650 you will get it at ur doorstep (500 bux a month Emi though-but thats useless) i think it should be good. better then basic nokia BT headsets. i think ill order one for myself..

Hey thanks ! It is a really great deal as it retails for abt 3800 with bill and warranty. So this is less than half of that. But I am a bit aprehensive as the phone my dad has was one of the earlier bluetooth phones and im a bit worried if it doesnt pair properly with it.

Also I read on some sites that there are many fakes out there and since you cant see the product, and its really cheap it could be a fake. Here is a link
Samsung WEP200 Bluetooth headset Ratings. Bluetooth Headsets User Opinions.

oh freak,
its risky to buy from mum mirror. umm can u call them and ask abt it? it may be useless as they wil say its original. but they get in bulk quantities so maybe discounts must have got prices down.

No hologram or very shallow hologram on the outside of the package (mine had no hologram)

as per the article we can ask Mumbai mirror to check is hologram present or not..

good i didnt place order :p

so BF1983 r u calling Mumbai mirror?
let me know dude. im desperate to get that headset its very small in size..

Oh, sorry didnt check the post. Did u buy the blue tooth headset ? My friends were telling me that Mumbai Mirror doesnt really know anything much about the product as it is not with them and it is shipped directly from wherever they have it.

Plus since my dad has a phone with older bluetooth technology, im not sure if it will work with all bluetooth devices and so ill prefer to test it to see if it works.

Back