Want to buy a Iphone 4, is it good?

ankit123

Recruit
Hi guys please suggest me i wana buy iphone 4 is it good or i should wait for iphone 5 to release and if i wana buy from us which online site is good or any place in us from whre i can buy it in good deal.plese help me guys.

R8 now, If you want to Buy it urgently, go for it..

Else I recommend you to wait for iPhone 5, if you can..

It is going to have a good 8MP unit with 1Ghz A5 Dual Core Chip and Most Probably about 512MB or 1GB RAM.

But the current iPhone 4 is great for iOS.. Even the 3GS, which is over 2 years old, runs superfast on iOS 5 or 4.3

So YOu can go ahead and buy it.. Else, if you can, Wait for iPhone 5

If you're willing to spend that much money, go for Samsung Galaxy S 2.. Except screen resolution, Galaxy S2 is much better than iPhone 4. But you won't complain for screen resolution, remember Galaxy S2 comes with amazing Super AMOLED plus screen :)

ankit123 said:
Hi guys please suggest me i wana buy iphone 4 is it good or i should wait for iphone 5 to release and if i wana buy from us which online site is good or any place in us from whre i can buy it in good deal.plese help me guys.
Currently, I think there are quite a few phones with better hardware (Android phones) and arguably better software (Windows Phone 7's UX is supposedly awesome). iPhone 4 will catch up a bit to the other phones in Oct-Nov on the software front, with the release of iOS5. One reason to get an iPhone 4 is the great battery life and it's design (if you like it).

DISPLAY: SUPER AMOLED

MEMORY: 1 GB RAM

APPS: ANDROID APPS overtaking IOS APPS

CAMERA: 8 Mp with 1080 Hd video recording

GALAXY S2 scores over I pHONE 4 in almost all aspects except for the hype

so go for the hype or substance ;)

I have iPhone 4 and it's really good and I like it. Is it VFM product ? Totally NO. So if you can wait, then better wait for iPhone 5. They have launched iPad 2 here right after 3 months, so they might even launch here in Oct / Nov. But if you are getting from US, then no worries and also rumors around that they might launch FU in US also. If they not, don't buy locked one. But with launch of iPhone 5, iPhone 4 price may go down, so you can buy that also. So better wait, if you don't need it in hurry.

If you have heard about SGS II and still want to buy iPhone4, go for it.
Don't buy it from airtel / aircel for 35K. You can get it under 28K, it's a great deal and you can buy it now. No need to wait for iphone5.
But if you are ready to spend more than 35K, wait for iphone5, will be launching by the end of this year.

teja92 said:
R8 now, If you want to Buy it urgently, go for it..
Else I recommend you to wait for iPhone 5, if you can..
It is going to have a good 8MP unit with 1Ghz A5 Dual Core Chip and Most Probably about 512MB or 1GB RAM.
But the current iPhone 4 is great for iOS.. Even the 3GS, which is over 2 years old, runs superfast on iOS 5 or 4.3
So YOu can go ahead and buy it.. Else, if you can, Wait for iPhone 5

I will agree with this. The rumored next iPhone should be unveiled and released sometime late August/September. If I were you, I would wait. Atleast wait so that you can compare it with the Samsung Galaxy S2 which is another great phone by the way.

Assuming the iPhone 4S or iPhone 5 will be a top notch device like any other previous phones from Apple, you will have the choice in between the two best phones in the market, the Samsung Galaxy S2 and the new iPhone.

How long are you planning to keep the phone? If you are the kind who changes the mobile phone every year, then go and get the Iphone4. If you are planning to use it for 2-3 Yrs, then waiting and getting the Iphone5 when it comes out is the better option.

@ OP, if you can live w/o anything till September hoping to Import a newly released iPhone to India surely for 40,000 rupees (no gurantee it will be september for us) and have 0 = ZERO warranty on a 40k product since date of purchase, SURE, go AHEAD!

Back