Want to Buy a phone for 18k

mpaspc

Adept
I want to buy a new Phone , which should last me good enough for 18 months .
also a few hours ago i owned the BB 9360 . Although it was indeed a good phone .
Except the Battery everything worked liked a Charm . I owned that phone for around 2 weeks
but had started using it only 4 days ago . Today my sister's B.B broke (fell from the 3rd floor ) and she preferred
taking mine . I happily gave her considering my dad is getting me a new phone for the Same Price range ~ 17-18 K
Which one shall i Get Now ?

shall i get the 9360 again ?

i have no requirements just the normal ones need a phone with a decent camera and a web browser nothing more . I am spending in the Range of 15-18k since i want a decent phone which looks something in my hand . Not the Crappy nokia worth 4k

Best options:

1. LG Optimus Black @ 16k

- Great 4" IPS screen

- 8MP camera module

- Android 2.3

2. SE Neo V @ 17k

- 3.7" TFT screen

- 5MP camera module

- Android 2.3 with confirmed update to Android OS 4.0

3. Nokia 710 @ 15.6k

- 3.5" AMOLED

- 8MP full focus camera

- Symbian Belle OS

Frankly speaking i never liked sony ericsson for their Cheap build quality AND ASS .

Blackberries were wonderful . I dont use apps that much

and i am getting

BB 9360

at around 17k

512 MB Ram

800 MHZ procy

5 mp Camera

but no APPS

Blackberries were wonderful .

Hmm...

Wait, Blackberry?

Oh wait, you forgot the frequent hangs in the OS, infact my father's BB is the previous gen Curve, hangs 1 out of 2 times on uninstalling an app, hangs while scrolling through UI too.

Wait, that's my father's 3rd BB, and without any exaggeration, I can say that he's frustrated with it.

Go for BB 9360 by all means... esp if you like the design/UI. The UI seems even faster then 9780 which was BB OS6.

Plus you have a native version of Opera mini for browsing..

Just remember that the keyboard of curve series are never as good as the Bold series(except for 8900 which was fantastic)

Still they are much better then most phones out there,just that they have this rickety feel..

Back