WTB Want to buy a Raspberry Pi Model B

Status
Not open for further replies.

phunsukh

Disciple
Want to buy a Raspberry Pi urgently. I have ordered it from rsdelilivers but i will take two to three months to arrive.

i have a brand new box packed along with an acrylic case too... get in touch if you interested.

- - - Updated - - -

i have a brand new box packed along with an acrylic case too... get in touch if you interested.

- - - Updated - - -

pmed !!!!!!!!!!!

I have one for sale too. I haven't touched it after the initial testing when I got it a few weeks back. Location: Mumbai.

Sorry for the Off Topic I placed an order on RS Components India which has some problems though no payment has been made is it possible to cancel the order there doesn't seem to be any way to cancel the order on the website.

Sorry for the Off Topic I placed an order on RS Components India which has some problems though no payment has been made is it possible to cancel the order there doesn't seem to be any way to cancel the order on the website.

Have they mailed you the quotation? Call them up and speak to them. Last time I spoke to them, they have no online payment gateway, you have to either pay by cash on delivery or send them DD or cheque.

Have they mailed you the quotation? Call them up and speak to them. Last time I spoke to them, they have no online payment gateway, you have to either pay by cash on delivery or send them DD or cheque.

No only an order confirmation , actually I just wanted to know the price with Shipping thought I will abort at Payment Gateway but the order just went through. Will call their helpline tomorrow have sent them a mail already asking to cancel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back