Want to buy an MP3/MP4 player

destine

Recruit
Hi Guys,

I want to buy an MP3/MP4 player with a min 4GB memory...

Can you please suggest any products and places where I can buy it from in Hyderabad?

if interested in philips like brand then contact any electronics gadgets dealer !

for sony mp3/mp4 players, contact sony dealers / pch e-zone / reliance digital etc.

if unsure of the brand then have a visit to chenoy trade center, secunderabad

if interested in bargaining then try on footpath at koti / abids (near GPO OR gunfoundry)

off topic : joined sep 2006 And first ever post today !! welcome to TE :)

sandisk's sansa players are great valur for money. You can also increase the memory as they have a micro sd card for expansion. A 4 gb clip+ will come for 2800 inr or 3000 inr. You can keep adding micro sd cards as you want. Also you can buy it from vendors in this forum. There are two venors currently-Pristine Note and Lynx India. Both are good. I bought from pristine note. they ship real fast.

If you want only audio, settling for Clip+ is the best choice. If you are not averse to buying online, get it from TE dealers.

Check out Sony players too if you want to buy from physical stores. Sony usually is priced high for the functionality it provides, but they do have good players.

The problem with Philips is that it's all over the place - be it headphones or MP3 players. Some of the products could be hidden gems which nobody notices and others are utter crap.

smalltiger_s said:
sandisk's sansa players are great valur for money. You can also increase the memory as they have a micro sd card for expansion. A 4 gb clip+ will come for 2800 inr or 3000 inr. You can keep adding micro sd cards as you want. Also you can buy it from vendors in this forum. There are two venors currently-Pristine Note and Lynx India. Both are good. I bought from pristine note. they ship real fast.

Yepp pristine note ship real fast yesterday i ordered today my dad called me saying he received the bundle i was out Still have to go and have a look at it <then 24hr

sekharsomu said:
Yepp pristine note ship real fast yesterday i ordered today my dad called me saying he received the bundle i was out Still have to go and have a look at it <then 24hr
enjoy your mp3 player. What did you buy - clip plus or fuze +? and yes i have a good experience with pristine note. I even went and saw their office. :)

Back