Want to buy iPad 2 online with EMI

f3arl3ss

Disciple
I want to buy iPad 2 online and i want to know the EMI scheme of Chroma in Delhi i tried to contact support but i am not getting the answer please help guys

I want to buy an iPad 2 using EMI so do they support ICICI debit card and how many installments they allow.

Ebay will be one of the place to buy iPad2 online, they do offer 6 or 3 months 0% EMI but only on ICICI credit cards.

Don't know your urgency of buying iPad, but wont it better to wait for couple of months and get iPad3 which surely will be better then existing model.

IMO, if you can, wait for the iPad 3/4G, whatever it is going to be called
<

Also, pricing for the current may revise a bit downward in the same time, so you are looking at getting better deals too.

yes guys maybe you are right but ipad 3 will have prices touching the sky and most important thing for me is Jailbreak.

iPad 2 jailbreak came out after 1 year of its release so i dont know abt ipad 3 maybe a year or more.

And i dont know abt u guys but for me Apple iDevices without jailbreak are trash.

Coming to topic do you know about Croma?

^ No I don't think so.. You can do much more with iDevice without Jailbreak, especially iPads
<
You never know, developers might release it within week or even after couple of months. It's all about the progress of developers

Why would you pay for something that is old when you know there is something new coming out?
<

^ No I don't think so.. You can do much more with iDevice without Jailbreak, especially iPads
<
You never know, developers might release it within week or even after couple of months. It's all about the progress of developers

Why would you pay for something that is old when you know there is something new coming out?
<

hmmm i need to think about it

Back