Want to buy Original Windows 10 Pro Retail or OEM key Genuine, where to look

Skyh3ck

Adept
Hello

I have a Lenovo laptop, i with to buy a cheapest genuine windows 10 Retail or OEM key

Can you guys please help me where can i get it

Thanks

I have bought from Dealkart many time before, antivirus as well as windows 10 retail keys. Genuine keys and have been working for more than a year now. Check below link

Hello so i bought a key for 300 rupees from the below link

and it activated instantly, however i am not sure it is an OEM or Retial key

i googled something and found its a VOLUME_MAK key, now what is the meaning of this.

see the screen shot attached, can i re use on some other pc, is it a real retail key or what

so when i change laptop can i use this same license,

any harm in using this key

Capture 3.JPG

i googled something and found its a VOLUME_MAK key, now what is the meaning of this.

see the screen shot attached, can i re use on some other pc, is it a real retail key or what

View attachment 85133
Multiple Activation Key

When Microsoft released Windows Vista they also released a new volume licensing model using two different types of software license keys: MAK and KMS. MAK stands for Multiple Activation Key. Each MAK key is a good for a specific number of device activations.

Multiple Activation Key

When Microsoft released Windows Vista they also released a new volume licensing model using two different types of software license keys: MAK and KMS. MAK stands for Multiple Activation Key. Each MAK key is a good for a specific number of device activations.

so should i keep using it, or buy a OEM or Retail key,

so should i keep using it, or buy a OEM or Retail key,
Buy any Retail key if you can get within 500 or 600.
Don't go with OEM activated keys, anytime they may get de-activated
BTW I am using MAK Volume key which I bought last week from snapdeal and it's working superbly.

I raised a request with snapdeal CC regarding if they can ask the seller to give me a Retail Key but they said they are helpless.

But I think the key which I am using is more than enough for my needs.
Eg. Movies, Gaming etc

PS: I need my OS to be activated that's all with Win 10 Pro.

I bought a MS Office 2019 key from the same seller a while ago and it too is working great.

ok so i contacted the seller and asked him to provide me Retail key, and he instantly gave me new keyp

and its showing as Retail key now.

i used cmd command

Slmgr –dli

slmgr /xpr

so i will use it now

Attachments

• new.JPG
    new.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 200
3 us dollar...

He kept giving me other serial .. I checked on one of the app. And insisted only on retail key.. so later he gave me a key which worked..

I think the seller is from UK and they are having some school or organisation keys.. but they provide new keys if we insist

3 us dollar...

He kept giving me other serial .. I checked on one of the app. And insisted only on retail key.. so later he gave me a key which worked..

I think the seller is from UK and they are having some school or organisation keys.. but they provide new keys if we insist
Please send me the site address or link so that I can also buy

All 3USD and 5USD are not worth not retail. You cannot get a retail key even for $50. The one which you are getting is MSDN and eventually, stop working. If you need a Pure OEM key I can arrange you. I need at least 10 Orders and the price per key will be $15.

View attachment 85133

Thats a Volume MAK license. These can get blacklisted FYI

All 3USD and 5USD are not worth not retail. You cannot get a retail key even for $50. The one which you are getting is MSDN and eventually, stop working. If you need a Pure OEM key I can arrange you. I need at least 10 Orders and the price per key will be $15.
Whoever is in for this, shall we form a group and do so. I'm in if it's going to be group doing that transaction.

Back