Not open for further replies.

anishphade

Disciple
Want to buy PS3 games

As the title says, I am interested in buying
1) Uncharted 1
2) Uncharted 2 - Bought from Kestrel
3) Batman : Arkham Asylum - Bought from Kestrel
4) The Fight : Lights Out (Move compatible)
5) Sports Champions

If anyone willing to sell, plz send me ur offers..

P.S. : Sellers from Mumbai and near are prefered, though other people also can send offers..

^^^^

Thnx for letting me know buddy.. one of my frnd contacted him n asked for pic of uncharted 1 cd, it has a some scratches.. i still would have bought but the prices he's quoting are a lil too high for my liking..

Got both uncharted 1 and 2 in pristine condition. let me know the price u are willing to buy it for. Me from TN.

anishphade said:
As the title says, I am interested in buying Uncharted 1 & 2, Batman : Arkham Asylum.. If anyone willing to sell, plz send me ur offers..

P.S. : Sellers from Mumbai and near are prefered, though other people also can send offers..
Have you looked for the same in IVG. You will get lot of sellers there.

memnom said:
Got both uncharted 1 and 2 in pristine condition. let me know the price u are willing to buy it for. Me from TN.
Check PM........

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Spacescreamer said:
Hmm.. me too looking for Batman AA..
just missed a deal on another forum.
yes man..same thing happened with me as well.. though, im in contact with a guy from Orkut who's selling his Batman AA..hopefully i'll seal the deal soon.. :)

Uncharted 2 and Batman : AA deal done with kestrel5915 ..

only Uncharted 1 is left to buy.. let me knw with ur offers...!! :)

joy1 said:
Let me know if u wanna buy Castlevania Lords of Shadow (PS3) in brand new condition.
thnx, but i already hav Castlevania..

p.s. : dnt sell ur copy of castlevania..there'll b DLC available in april.. its supposed to be awesum..it'll b explaining how gabriel becomes vamp..

^^^^

gone thru ur games up 4 sale bt im interested in buying the games in my list only..let me knw if u got any of them..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back