want to buy ! speakers @ 12000 rupees

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys as i am in real need to buy good speakers..
so thought if someone has one of these and want to sell for a price i wud surely buy ??

let me know about ur speakers.. if they are worth to be paid 12k even if they are second hand.. u got a sure shot deal...

thank u waiting for the reply.

I have a pair of Jamo S408 floorstanders sitting in my closet. It'd need an amp to drive them. So you gotta get that separately. Can let go them for 10k+shipping. PM me if interested. These are big.... dual 8" drivers + tweeter on each.

hello chaos...

can i get more info on them.. coz the name for me is quite alien.
plz dont mind .. it wud just help myself to be lot clear abt my decisions..

Regards
D M
EDIT:
aah just got the info about it...
its quite big yar.. not tat much of space in my home.
i want something like z5300 or z5500 or creative options anything that rocks at that price...

DO pm me plz :D

dude u can easily buy a pair of new loggys z5300s at tht price...

dunt think anyone would be willing to sell there z5500 for 12k ...

i was saying.. that i got 12k as my budget and will readily buy something good which even though is second hand but worth the money.

if someone has a z5300 in secondhand ... i wud prefer that too if the price is good...

and for z5500 i can extend my budget if they are available

yaar.. this is silly of u to be adamant abt getting a speaker set for the amount u hv set aside.

Frst simply get the idea straight .. regarding yer requirements and the way u want to place them, the space u got, u want to hv 5.1s wires all around or not..

then start to look around.. u shd be able to get enuf advice from the already posted stuff here.. and if u can, get back to chaos for his Jamoz .. they r nice..
u want more than 2.1 .. get logitech z5300s and can hv the wires all around giviing the spiderman theme to ur room..

Else get Mx 5021.. get a fundoo sound card and mount ur speakers.. end of story :hap2:

Mr spacecreamer..... i am very much straight about the idea.
i have 12k in my hands .. and asking for offers here...

if ppl got it then they will reply.. if they dont then they wont !

i am quite aware about the z5300 and mx5021 .... but still wana look for options

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back