Laptops Wanted Cheap Laptop

SharekhaN

Skilled
Hi guys,

I hope people suggest something quick.

I need a cheapest/reliable solution available which should run office suite and divx movies.

basic stuff like bluetooth , dvd writer is required.

Please suggest a model number and if it all it is avilable over the counter as i need to buy 1 desperately tomorrow afternoon come what may.

Budget of 20k or less is ideal, the cheaper the better.

At this price point you would get netbooks with small screen which will play movies and run office applications. It may not have bluetooth but that can always be taken care of by using a separate bluetooth dongle. But if you are looking for a full fledged 14"/15" screen laptop then i am not sure what options you have. I think there are none or very very few. May be someone here who has/had bought a lappy for similar price point will be able to help.

I think you can find someone in US to get it for you due to the availablity of cheaper options there. I myself bought one for 600 Canadian Dollars (approx 24k) from Canada. Here is the config:

http://www.techenclave.com/laptops/laptop-121721.html#post953878

You can get a netbook at a much lower price starting from Rs. 10,000. You will get a netbook from good brands like HP, Lenovo, Samsung, Acer, Sony within your price range. But please look out for an Intel Atom processor based netbook only and do not buy any other netbook just for the sake of low price. You may not get an internal dvd drive but you can always buy one external drive and connect it with the netbook.

drsingh said:
There should be some policy for closing old threads .poor priyanka2332 has just brought a 3 year old thread to life!!!!!!!!

Adios to that, doc. There should be a warning when trying to post in threads over 1 year old, like the 10 characters limit warning we see. I dont agree with closing old threads, they might be bumped for more info, like the black friday deal thread.

Back