PC Peripherals Warranty by corsair

No serial numbers are seen in the invoice. Will corsair or any other vendor accept such an invoice for RMA ?

By experience I can it is valid, since my friend's GPU(XFX) went kaput and he got it fixed without any issues. I think it is the VAT TIN number that matters.

so how will they calculate the warranty period ? Date of purchase or date of invoice

I thought both were the same. Am I missing something here.. But just in case, it most probably is Date of invoice( isnt that the official date of purchase?)..
Does the posted bills have 2 dates? I did not notice anything of that sought??

I really did not know that.. Which product/companies?
I don't remember. I saw it in a thread here where the customer had a bill in which one week warranty was remaining, but the service center rejected it as they claimed the warranty was over based on import date.

I don't remember. I saw it in a thread here where the customer had a bill in which one week warranty was remaining, but the service center rejected it as they claimed the warranty was over based on import date.

That had happened to me in 2004 when I had purchased a Samsung DVD Writer for Rs.5k/-

But they replaced the lens it since they had no choice.

Back