PC Peripherals Warranty of IBall Products

gauviz

Adept
I had bought a IBall wireless keyboard + mouse combo last year
Left Click of the mouse has stopped working.
This product carries 3 years warranty.
Problem is i have lost the bill. Box says manufacturing date is in 2009,
so warranty should be till 2011.

Now question is will i be able to get warranty even though i have lost the bill.
The shop i bought from is very far from my house. Is it possible to directly go to their service center and get it done.

Any response is appreciated.

I had the same problem with my iball mouse years ago. Took it to the service centre, the guy asked me to come back in a weeks time to pick it up. I pleaded with him a bit, gave him 50 bucks, and he fixed it in 10 mins.
I didn't have a copy of the bill either.
But the problem cropped up again later. I don't think iball products are built to take button mashing.

Thanks a lot,

I called them up they said if bill is there it'll be better, but said that even without bill they can manage , they need the box in this case.

Fortunately i have the box with me.

They also said they'll clean it and if it does not work they'll mostly replace it.

Customer Care seemed pretty nice

Yes, iball customer care and ASS is good. few year back my friend had problem with keyboard, he got new one & still doing well, now his keyboard celebrating 4th birthday.

IIRC they just want serial number or product number to claim warranty.

Thank God this is not for PSU. :)

For once, if i can say that something iball is good, then the Laser speedster and the speedster mini were pretty decent meeces. :ashamed:

I dont think iBall is good in terms of quality. It is just a low end brand manufactured by China Low End Factory....

I bought a iBall laptop stand some 1.5 years back. At the time of purchase, the shop guy told me that it has 6 months warranty. Within 3 months, the laptop holder became loose and started coming out causing the laptop to slide and fall. Since it was under warranty, I took it to their service center. The guy there told me that they don't offer warranty for these laptop stands and that the shop guy was wrong. Even then, he gave me a new laptop stand!!! :)

Back