Graphic Cards Was Mining profitable?

Skynet

Disciple
10 month old, used for mining for 20-22hr a day from the date of purchase to mid-may 2022. Card is a bit dusty, will clean it before shipping.
Thanks for full disclosure , just wanted to know was the mining profitable were you able to re-coupe the cost of hardware

Did you do mining? What was your setup like and how much profit did you make minus the cost of electricity
Anyone who did mine back in 1.5 years and sold on time recouped at least double the cost of the GPU till now if bought at or near MSRP. Now you can guess if you've bought double MSRP then you have gotten the ROI already or almost. Selling the card would be in total profit.

Anyone who did mine back in 1.5 years and sold on time recouped at least double the cost of the GPU till now if bought at or near MSRP. Now you can guess if you've bought double MSRP then you have gotten the ROI already or almost. Selling the card would be in total profit.
That's a very vague explanation I need more in depth like how many days it takes to recoupe the cost , plus what is the monthly electricity cost plus the hardware cost including motherboard and PSU.

Also I doubt anyone got those cards at MSRP most of them got it more expensive that that :/ atleast in india

We once paid 23k ebill in a 3bhk house
For just a single month? What are you running?
Anyway 6-8k is the average, I started with just a single GPU so the bill was low but during oct-march period I had a lot more GPUs and the bill was about 10k a month.

I had a total withdrawal of 3.85l from zebpay but you need to deduct electricity cost and cost of GPUs so I don't really know but it was definitely profitable.
How many months did you mine and can you please post the total cost of electricity during those months can you look at the past bills? And give a rough estimate :/

For just a single month? What are you running?
Anyway 6-8k is the average, I started with just a single GPU so the bill was low but during oct-march period I had a lot more GPUs and the bill was about 10k a month.
It was AC bill. Delhi's climate is ossee

How many months did you mine and can you please post the total cost of electricity during those months can you look at the past bills? And give a rough estimate :/
I mined from march 21 to may 22, electricity bill was around 80-90k but that included everything else in the house so lets say 75k bill for the GPUs for the 15 month period.

I mined from march 21 to may 22, electricity bill was around 80-90k but that included everything else in the house so lets say 75k bill for the GPUs for the 15 month period.
In terms of electricity cost that's not too bad my yearly bill exceeds 1.2 lakh with just normal usage in Noida , given that in summer bill is many times higher than winters :/

Also how many GPUs did you use to mine and which models specifically? And total cost of hardware?

Back