WB:Any O2/i-Mate/HP/Blackberry PDA Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Fellas,

I am right now in hunt for any O2/i-Mate/HP/Blackberry PDA Phone, if anyone interested in selling, kindly let me know.:cool2:

Condition should be good, preferably Delhi (to avoid any in-transit damage), Warranty will be an added benifit...
R`s
Ashi

By the way: does eBay has some real and good sellers ??

I have an i-mate spl (purchased feb 2007) for 16,000 + spent another 1500 on a 2gb miniSD and screen protector going for 13,200 if you're interested.

Just 3 months old ; with bill, box and all accessories + warranty (billed in delhi). Mint condition (not even a single scratch/blemish) as its been lying in the box for most of this time.

Looking to sell as i bought this for myself but feel it has too many features for me to explore efficiently so i'm kinda confused whether to use this or continue using my w810i.

I have used it off and on and from all that i could gather its an amazing little device. Pm/post here if interested.

PS : I'm a seller on ebay myself (ID: the_clank) with 100% positive feedback so i would def say there are real sellers there...........you need to be careful going through the listing tho and beware of dealing with 0 feedback sellers/buyers.

EDIT : Location is New Delhi btw ;)

clank said:
I have an i-mate spl (purchased feb 2007) for 16,000 + spent another 1500 on a 2gb miniSD and screen protector going for 13,200 if you're interested.

Just 3 months old ; with bill, box and all accessories + warranty (billed in delhi). Mint condition (not even a single scratch/blemish) as its been lying in the box for most of this time.

Looking to sell as i bought this for myself but feel it has too many features for me to explore efficiently so i'm kinda confused whether to use this or continue using my w810i.

I have used it off and on and from all that i could gather its an amazing little device. Pm/post here if interested.

PS : I'm a seller on ebay myself (ID: the_clank) with 100% positive feedback so i would def say there are real sellers there...........you need to be careful going through the listing tho and beware of dealing with 0 feedback sellers/buyers.

EDIT : Location is New Delhi btw ;)

Thanks for the offer clank, but i was looking for some big screen pda phones as emails are very crucial for me...

Even i am a seller on eBay but majority of sellers and buyers are fraud... and you/ebay cannot actually do any thing damm if they spoil ur deal (apart from sending mails and calling them, that too if details given are 100% genuine)

PS: Any other option fellas...
R`s
Ashi

Bump.. Anyone's friend intrested for the same ??

Guys hows P990i.... recent price drop has made it a lucrative deal..
R`s
Ashi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back