FS: Storage Hardware WD 2TB MY PASSPORT ULTRA PORTABLE USB 3.0 HDD(USB Powered) WITH 3 YEARS INDIAN WARRANTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Product Name: WD 2 TB MY PASSPORT ULTRA PORTABLE USB 3.0 HDD(USB Powered)
  • Expected Price: Rs 9000 Rs 8800 Rs 8500 (open to reasonable offers.kindly check market price before making offers.)
  • Shipping charges:-Shipping @ actual. shipped.
  • Manufacturer page URL: http://www.wdc.com/en/products/products.aspx?id=1000
  • Description if any: BRAND NEW AND SEALED.
  • Reason for Sale:Need Money.
  • Product condition: 10 out of 10(10/10 brand new and sealed)
  • Purchase Date: 14-Nov-2013
  • Remaining Warranty period: approx. 3 YEARS until (16/11/2016)
  • Warranty available in: 3 YEARS WARRANTY IN INDIA
  • Invoice Available: NO(since i am not uploading it but Will provide it to the buyer (pdf format available)).
  • Shipping from: Lucknow
  • Shipping to: All over India, Local buyer(preferred) at buyers risk.(i will ensure that the Drive is packed in best possible way).
  • Preferred courier: DTDC,SPEED POST(EMS) or whichever courier service buyer Prefers.
  • Payment options: Cash deposit or bank transfer in SBI.Cash payment if hand to hand deal.
  • THE LISTING IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR 3-4 DAYS.I WILL SHIP THE DRIVE WITHIN 2 DAYS AFTER RECEIVING PAYMENT.
wd2tb_1.jpg
wd2tbwarrantyupload.jpg

wd2tbwarrantyupload.jpg wd2tb_1.jpg wd2tb_2.jpg wd2tb_3.jpg wd2tb_4.jpg

Last edited:
That red circle with a \ in it clearly shows that India is not covered.
Post a link that states that WD will cover warranty for out of region drives.

how can you avail warranty in India?
:)
exactly my point!

THE RED CROSS DOES NO MEAN THAT THE DRIVE CANNOT BE RMA'ed.
IT IS JUST SHOWING THAT THE PRODUCT IS OUT OF REGION AND COMES UNDER OUT OR REGION WARRANTY POLICY WHICH STATES ONLY 1 RMA CAN BE DONE EVERY 90 DAYS.

FOR MORE DETAILS SEE THE IMAGE BELOW.OR YOU CAN CALL WD CUSTOMER CARE @ 18002005789 / 18004195591.

i hope i cleared your confusion.

Attachments

• wd2tb_6.jpg
    wd2tb_6.jpg
    472.1 KB · Views: 203
  • w95v.jpg
    w95v.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 206
THE RED CROSS DOES NO MEAN THAT THE DRIVE CANNOT BE RMA'ed.
IT IS JUST SHOWING THAT THE PRODUCT IS OUT OF REGION AND COMES UNDER OUT OR REGION WARRANTY POLICY WHICH STATES ONLY 1 RMA CAN BE DONE EVERY 90 DAYS.

FOR MORE DETAILS SEE THE IMAGE BELOW.OR YOU CAN CALL WD CUSTOMER CARE @ 18002005789 / 18004195591.

i hope i cleared your confusion.

firstly, stop SHOUTING

secondly, the red cross also means no limited warranty, as per your snap. also WD does not provide warranty for hdd's bought outside India, in India.

firstly, stop SHOUTING

secondly, the red cross also means no limited warranty, as per your snap. also WD does not provide warranty for hdd's bought outside India, in India.

please stop crapping the thread if you are not aware of the facts.
firstly,i clearly mentioned about warranty.did i wrote anywhere that drive is in "LIMITED WARRANTY in INDIA"?
secondly, i confirmed about it before posting.

So,kindly CALL WD CUSTOMER CARE @ 18002005789 / 18004195591. for any further clarification.[DOUBLEPOST=1385007950][/DOUBLEPOST]bump to the top ....2 more days left.[DOUBLEPOST=1385023902][/DOUBLEPOST]
dear @6pack
i was unable to find any link but i contacted the WD India and they sent me the following reply.

Attachments

• wdsupport.jpg
    wdsupport.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
I found the link though. Just putting it up here. Found it in their knowledge base in warranty terms explanation page.

websupport.wdc.com/help/help_ooreligibility.asp

So end users are eligible for out of region warranty for portable drives.

Yes that's what WD customer care told me.
they also told me that WD drives are covered in global warranty.and even out of region drives can be RMA'ed in India depending ,that particular drive is shipped to India officially.
means if a particular model is not shipped to India by WD,it cannot be RMA'ed in India.in that case you have to send the drive to the region it was first shipped or to the re-seller from which you have purchased the drive.
Well warranty is no longer an issue with my drive as mine shows In limited warranty in India.

Final Bump @ 8500 Shipped.
interested buyers can PM me for ebay offer @ 8200. using 10% off SBI discount code and with ebay guarantee./protection :D
Listing available for next 24 Hours only.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back